PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Mudshark and Her Boo Want to Name their Buttnugget Taco Bell

Groid_Rage
01-01-2023, 03:26 PM
Clara and Trey want to name their baby Taco because their last name is Bell
Even though people said it was a bad idea because he'd get teased.
https://www.the-sun.com/lifestyle/6540332/baby-name-after-popular-restaurant/

Pretty cute for a coal burner :burner yuccchh

:mudshark1

Ignatow
01-01-2023, 04:28 PM
That subhuman nigglet looks retarded. I don't know how anyone sane could call that "cute". Dirty and ugly.

Out of billions of decent humans to find, this skank took steps to move the human race back to the monkey species. Millennia of human evolution, only to destroy it into niggerness. It would have been better if she wasn't born.

Rev. Dick
01-01-2023, 05:35 PM
It's better than most nigger names.

Ray Cizzums
01-01-2023, 06:09 PM
Open a gallon of vanilla ice cream - add one cup of fresh chimpanzee shit....
:bugeye

haywood
01-03-2023, 09:31 AM
Open a gallon of vanilla ice cream - add one cup of fresh chimpanzee shit....

She DEFINITELY took a SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT in the gene pool!!

Kagman
01-03-2023, 11:49 AM
Have a bucket near by if you open up that link - You're gunna puke ... That is one DISGUSTING little shit-lit....

One of the most foul mudsharks I've ever laid eyes on..... The definition of filth. I figure we're 4 million years more advanced than your garden variety street ape... And this 'woman' wants to send us right back to the days of the dinosaur... Rot in hell, Coal Burner

Groid_Rage
01-03-2023, 05:00 PM
Have a bucket near by if you open up that link - You're gunna puke ... That is one DISGUSTING little shit-lit....

One of the most foul mudsharks I've ever laid eyes on..... The definition of filth. I figure we're 4 million years more advanced than your garden variety street ape... And this 'woman' wants to send us right back to the days of the dinosaur... Rot in hell, Coal BurnerThat is why I didn't put its pic here too.

Ray Cizzums
01-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Decades ago, one of my brother's female coworkers was showing everyone pictures of her supposedly adorable niece.
Unfortunately, my brother recoiled in horror, when he saw wild wool, a smash nose and blubber lips. The girl was mortified
by his reaction, and was in tears. She found out the hard way, that not everyone is on board with race mixing. Bro said the
child looked like Mike Tyson with brillo-puff mickey-ears.

GoodyearNecklace
01-04-2023, 04:32 PM
That is one DISGUSTING little shit-lit....

I can't believe that thing came out of a white girl. :hurl

IseDaDiva
01-04-2023, 06:26 PM
I can't believe that thing came out of a white girl. :hurl

Geeze, the nigger genes are strong in that golliwog. The buck needs to hurry up and delete the whore before she shits out another one. I guess she couldn't find a YT guy good enough for her.