PDA

View Full Version : Niggerlover Benedict Cumberbatch's ancestors supposedly owned slaves- REPARATIONS!

Whitey Ford
01-01-2023, 02:10 AM
Benedict Cumberbatch's family could face legal pressure to pay reparations over historical links to Barbados slave trade, report says

The family of Oscar-nominated actor Benedict Cumberbatch faces the prospect of facing demands to pay reparations for slavery over historical links to a sugar plantation in Barbados, according to The Telegraph.

The Caribbean nation of Barbados is starting to hone in on the wealthy descendants of slave owners as part of a campaign to get reparations for slavery.

Barbados's National Task Force on Reparations, part of the Caricom Reparations Commission (Caricom), previously focused on seeking reparations from colonial powers and wealthy institutions that made hefty profits from slavery, The Guardian reported.

Recently, however, it singled out a specific family for the first time, targeting the British Conservative MP Richard Drax over his family's ownership of a vast sugar plantation on the island, per The Guardian.

David Comissiong, the Barbados ambassador to Caricom and deputy chairman of the state's task force, told The Guardian last month that Drax and other families could face litigation if they don't agree to pay reparations.

"It is now a matter that is before the government of Barbados," he told the newspaper. "It is being dealt with at the highest level."

Now, the Cumberbatch family faces being targeted for a reparations claim. When pressed by The Telegraph on whether Cumberbatch's family would be pursued, Comissiong did not rule it out.

He said: "This is at the earliest stages. We are just beginning. A lot of this history is only really now coming to light."

https://www.insider.com/benedict-cumberbatch-family-faces-slave-reparations-pressure-telegraph-2022-12

Chimp Detester
01-01-2023, 08:41 AM
Very fitting for a left-wing libtard to have to pay reparations to the manure pile (niggers).

Groid_Rage
01-01-2023, 03:18 PM
That is the best niggers can do, beg gibs from whites under the guise of reparations.

Ignatow
01-01-2023, 04:21 PM
I still don't approve of any human paying reparations. Nor governments. There will be no end to nigger and all other "oppressed" countries asking for handouts. We already give to African niggers nonstop. I'd rather give my money to cats and dogs, really.

I will not be guilted into giving money to niggers. I didn't own slaves, and I know my family was not wealthy enough to own slaves. And if even so - how can that be proven based on old, unreliable so-called records?

No nigger deserves freebies. A stupid concept, reparations, and impossible to implement.

Ray Cizzums
01-01-2023, 06:14 PM
Vice Presamuhdent Kabonga Harris' fambly owned dozens of smelly niggers. They should pay fines, for improper disposal of said niggers.
Reparations would make sense, if it meant repatriation to the African continent. Lets get 'er done...
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
01-02-2023, 02:09 AM
Vice Presamuhdent Kabonga Harris' fambly owned dozens of smelly niggers. They should pay fines, for improper disposal of said niggers.
Reparations would make sense, if it meant repatriation to the African continent. Lets get 'er done...
:bugeye

https://i.ibb.co/YQ6mKRq/Muh-Slavery.jpg

haywood
01-03-2023, 10:41 PM
Very fitting for a left-wing libtard to have to pay reparations to the manure pile (niggers).

When will Klamydia "heels up" harris pay reparations?!