PDA

View Full Version : Roach-like nigger shoots his burner and her jeep up then barricades himself in his niggernest in 8 hour stand off

Whitey Ford
12-29-2022, 04:06 PM
Westland man charged with murder after shooting girlfriend during argument, officials say

https://i.ibb.co/3B8KGFh/mudshark.jpg

A Westland nigger is accused of murdering his mudshark by firing shots into her Jeep during an argument.

Police were called at 12:06 a.m. Wednesday (June 29) to a niggernest in the 35200 block of Glenwood Road in Westland, according to authorities.

When they arrived, officers said they found drug addled mudshark Tabitha Cornwall, 41, of Westland, inside a Jeep with two gunshot wounds to the left side of her head. She was pronounced coal toll paid at the scene, they said.

Cary Anthony Taylor, 41, of Westland, is accused of firing a handgun into Cornwall’s vehicle during a verbal argument, officials said. He fled the scene and was later arrested by Westland police, according to authorities.

Wayne County Prosecutor Kym Worthy said Cornwall was Taylor’s girlfriend.

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2022/06/30/westland-man-charged-with-murder-after-shooting-girlfriend-during-argument-officials-say/

Jim Crow
12-29-2022, 04:20 PM
No loss!

Kagman
12-29-2022, 06:25 PM
Quoting the Shark's mother, above: "...Say a prayer for justice..."

I'd say 'justice' was duly served...One Shark with two mushroomed pieces of lead where her brain used to be....

Night-Night, Burner... Sweet dreams

The filthy nigger POS in question......

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2022, 01:18 AM
Quoting the Shark's mother, above: "...Say a prayer for justice..."

I'd say 'justice' was duly served...One Shark with two mushroomed pieces of lead where her brain used to be....

Night-Night, Burner... Sweet dreams

The filthy nigger POS in question......

What’s not to love about this rat faced nigger?

Kagman
12-30-2022, 08:03 AM

:rofl

Filthy nog... at least the burner had already surrendered her humanity by rutting with that monkey...

haywood
12-30-2022, 11:20 AM

It looks like an Orc!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2022, 01:58 PM
It looks like an Orc!!
:lol we could go on and on.

IseDaDiva
12-30-2022, 07:28 PM
Okay, so "Tabitha" looks pretty retarded and rutting with that massively-boot-lipped, hideous nigger didn't raise her IQ any. It's all as per usual with mudsharks.

What really burns me is this instant, "Justice for our coal burner and gimme lots of money!" What is the money for? Why are people STOOOPID enough to pay for someone's dead mudshark? Why are they doing this? The dumbass hoe is dead. She doesn't need any money.

jenkemfactory
12-31-2022, 07:18 AM

Chimp Detester
12-31-2022, 10:34 AM
In a way, a great story illustrating the dangers of burning coal. Unfortunately, our modern younger generations have been so brain-washed by pro-nigger woke cow extract that they think niggers are superior to humans.

And Cary Anthony Taylor, you vile sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Obammy, I wish you an amazing time during your long enrollment at NU. May you become well ape-quainted with levels of pain which you have never imagined.

Cary Anthony Taylor: Your new sex-crazed cellmate, Cedric the Cuddly Koon, anxiously awaits your arrival. And Cedric refuses to be on the bottom, when he muhdicks your bottom.

And to the filthy race-traitor coal-burner's mammy sow: Say a prayer for segregation and racial purity.

Kagman
12-31-2022, 10:50 AM
? Why are people STOOOPID enough to pay for someone's dead mudshark? .

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Kagman
12-31-2022, 10:53 AM
In a way, a great story illustrating the dangers of burning coal. Unfortunately, our modern younger generations have been so brain-washed by pro-nigger woke cow extract that they think niggers are superior to humans.

And Cary Anthony Taylor, you vile sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Obammy, I wish you an amazing time during your long enrollment at NU. May you become well ape-quainted with levels of pain which you have never imagined.

Cary Anthony Taylor: Your new sex-crazed cellmate, Cedric the Cuddly Koon, anxiously awaits your arrival. And Cedric refuses to be on the bottom, when he muhdicks your bottom.

And to the filthy race-traitor coal-burner's mammy sow: Say a prayer for segregation and racial purity.

Well done! Funny!!!~