PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Washington DC couple move to Uganda to adopt niglets- now face the death penalty there

Whitey Ford
12-26-2022, 11:47 PM
An American couple moved to Uganda to become foster parents. They now could face death in child torture case

https://i.ibb.co/1JR49HK/please-do-not-feed-the-pigeons-sign-s2-1442.png

In 2017, Nicholas and Mackenzie Spencer, both 32, left behind their lives in Washington DC and moved to Uganda.

Mr Spencer, then a congressional staffer, and his wife, a former healthcare consultant, quit their jobs in America to become foster parents and begin their “humanitarian work” in the East African nation.
Five years later, they would be making international headlines — not for their activism — but for their arrest on charges of aggravated torture and aggravated child trafficking. The couple, now being held at a Ugandan maximum security prison, stands accused of subjecting their 10-year-old foster child to cruel punishments with the excuse that he was “stubborn, hyperactive, and mentally unstable, according to the Uganda Police Force.

Ugandan prosecutors said the Spencers deprived the boy, who is reportedly HIV positive, of clothing, education, warm food and a bed. Authorities added that the foster parents, who first retained custody of the children in the town of Jinja before moving to the capital, kept the boy through “abuse of position of vulnerability for purposes of exploitation,” the Daily Monitor reports.

According to authorities, investigators found that the Spencers kept the boy barefoot and naked throughout the day and “would occasionally make him squat in an awkward position, with his head facing the floor and hands spread out widely.”

The boy was allegedly forced to sleep on a wooden platform, without a mattress, and “was served cold meals from the fridge.”

Filed documents obtained by the Monitor state that a camera was placed inside the room where the boy was kept in order to monitor his movements.

A year after the Spencers moved, they began to foster three children from the Welcome Ministry before moving to Kampala, the capital.

On Wednesday, the Spencers were charged with aggravated child trafficking, a crime that carries a maximum penalty of death.

They were not allowed to enter a plea as their case can only be heard at High Court, prosecutors told Reuters.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/an-american-couple-moved-to-uganda-to-become-foster-parents-they-now-could-face-death-in-child-torture-case/ar-AA15zVWP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=847ccc0f1084460cb9c711639b2bb20f

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-27-2022, 01:27 AM
What a happy ending! Not easy raising chimps is it, liberals? HIV positive chimps at that.

DR Spook
12-27-2022, 06:21 AM
What are the niggers pissed about? They fed the shitlet, that’s more than niggers do for their own shitlets!

Kagman
12-27-2022, 09:55 AM
Liberals faced with a death sentence... Maybe this can be the beginning of a trend...

As for the feral, HIV+ nig-nog... it's got it better than 95% of the other little shit-beasts slithering around that god-forsaken continent. Who's complaining??

GoodyearNecklace
12-29-2022, 09:35 AM
Worth a picture :snack

IseDaDiva
12-29-2022, 10:49 PM

OMG. ALWAYS with the cuck hipster low-T nu-"males" adopting niglets. Show me just ONE who isn't all those things. He even has the libtard, SJW, "ironic" glasses:

As for the abused niglet- what a joke. It ate cold food! Slept on a hard bed! Look at the atrocities those niggers inflict on their own sprogs like this little goblin, after deciding it's a "witch".

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2022, 01:08 AM
OMG. ALWAYS with the cuck hipster low-T nu-"males" adopting niglets. Show me just ONE who isn't all those things. He even has the libtard, SJW, "ironic" glasses:

As for the abused niglet- what a joke. It ate cold food! Slept on a hard bed! Look at the atrocities those niggers inflict on their own sprogs like this little goblin, after deciding it's a "witch".

That’s nigger Smeagle after losing his “precious” bucket of KFC.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-30-2022, 01:09 AM

Haha I am not sure I’ve seen you post much but I love the name and profile pic.

GoodyearNecklace
01-04-2023, 03:21 PM
Haha I am not sure I’ve seen you post much but I love the name and profile pic.

Why thank you.
I was having fun upsetting nigger lovers on other forums :whip ...until getting recently :banhammer from both of them.
The surprising thing is that I got a lot of agreement before the hammer fell.

It's nice to be back amongst friends.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-04-2023, 03:35 PM
Why thank you.
I was having fun upsetting nigger lovers on other forums :whip ...until getting recently :banhammer from both of them.
The surprising thing is that I got a lot of agreement before the hammer fell.

It's nice to be back amongst friends.
Yea, I am good at gettin banned from places as well. Anyways, more tires need to be sent to Africa.