PDA

View Full Version : She boons are the "Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs" but rayciss whitey won't give them start up capital

Whitey Ford
12-26-2022, 07:42 PM
Black Women Are the Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs, But There's A Catch

https://i.ibb.co/ry8zf0s/nig6776767.png

For years, Black women have been forward-thinking entrepreneurs who have repeatedly changed the course of history. Research has now shown that Black women are the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs, but the lack of resources makes their entrepreneurship challenging.

Mo' gibs muh, muddafuggah.

According to reports from JP Morgan, Black women own nearly 2.7 million businesses across the United States, making them the fastest-growing group of entrepreneurs nationwide. Despite the impressive numbers, and the undeniable impact of Black women-owned businesses, research shows that Black women are generally underfunded when it comes to getting resources for their businesses.

Underfunded. LOL
Getting resources. If these "entrepreneurs" are so talented, it should be no problem for them to acquire the profitability needed so these geniuses can grow their businesses organically. I learned in business school to start small and grow the business incrementally as profitability allows. Not get a Gubmint Grant to open a hair weave/ghetto nail salon and then complain about lack of resources because the clientele only afford to pay in food stamps.

Although Black women are starting their own enterprises in large numbers, experts say that that could be a direct cause of the toxicity of corporate America, especially towards Black women. Tosh Ernest, Head of Business Growth at JPMorgan Chase said that the high rate of Black female entrepreneurship may be a reflection of a general dissatisfaction with traditional 9-5 work.

"... a reflection of a general dissatisfaction.." with work in general. Probably. Not the "toxicity" of a corporate establishment that bends over backwards to kiss nigger asses.

“High rates of Black female entrepreneurship may also reflect lack of opportunity in the traditional workforce – many start businesses to survive rather than pursuing market opportunities,” said Ernest. “Over 60% spend fewer than 40 hours per week on their businesses, suggesting that they have other jobs or responsibilities that demand their time and attention.”

They spend less than 40 hours a week "growing" their business. LOL
What's wrong? Le'Queeshia can't be bothered to attends to her ghetto hair weave salon for more than 12 hours a week? Must need more resources ha ha ha ha LOL.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-women-fastest-growing-group-201700896.html

Groid_Rage
12-27-2022, 04:09 PM
All those hurr care products and braiding services are a real boost to the economy

Kagman
12-27-2022, 04:14 PM
First.. Well done start to a thread... And the JP Morgan analyst mentioned is, herself.... a foul, nigger-sow..

Niggers, with radiator hoses or not (I dare not use male or female) fail at everything they do - and do so by their own accord. They FAIL... and no one is responsible but their sorry, nigger asses

Espantoon
12-27-2022, 06:38 PM
Need mo money fo dem programs.

IseDaDiva
12-27-2022, 06:55 PM
Funny. All the nigger "entrepreneurs" I've seen on my court shows - every one of them - goes broke, get into fistfights with their "associates" who have been stealing from them, don't pay the rent on the location and get the boot, do all transaction cash/no receipts, never pay the rent, etc. A violent, low-IQ species simply cannot do "bidness" when they don't understand what money, profit/loss, and gross/net mean.

Ignatow
12-27-2022, 07:42 PM
All niggers can hope to be nigger rich like Orca or Tyler Perry. No amount of money will change their ugly black hide.

There can be no legitimate nigger scientist, teacher, lawyer, engineer, doctor, attorney, etc. because they don't really earn anything. The only thing they earn is a whip on their back.

Negress entrepreneurs, right. Would anyone in their right mind really put money in any such enterprise?

There's a nigger I can't stand: Draymond whatever simian last name. Smug arrogant thief.

Ray Cizzums
12-27-2022, 08:44 PM
"Muh resources" ? Go ahead, JP Morgan : Hand those "Resources" over to ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas, "fo dey bidness".
Lets see a spreadsheet on how much of it gets paid back. I'll bet the farm that the figure is close to zero....
Prove me wrong. Lets see the stats on how much those "entrepreneurs" pay back loans.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
12-28-2022, 12:22 AM
"Muh resources" ? Go ahead, JP Morgan : Hand those "Resources" over to ratchets, sheboons and buffarillas, "fo dey bidness".
Lets see a spreadsheet on how much of it gets paid back. I'll bet the farm that the figure is close to zero....
Prove me wrong. Lets see the stats on how much those "entrepreneurs" pay back loans.
:bugeye

"It wuz a gif'!"

Espantoon
12-28-2022, 09:47 AM
Nigger open a store to cater to obese sheboons.
https://www.theroot.com/plus-size-boutique-celebrates-customers-curves-1849931788

Defund Welfare
12-28-2022, 06:56 PM
What a ridiculous article. I don’t think I’ve ever met a person who had the displeasure of having a sheboon co worker that didn’t abhor their flapping gums. I gather those boons all vote for politicians that keep letting Tyrone out after he smash and grabbed La’Queeshias shop for the 5th time. Naturally none of them ever blame their own neighbors for their failings, just “fugg yu wytie, gibs me moar rapearashions n sheeeit”

Too bad I don’t have a say in this cause if I did the only resource i’d provide them with is a boat ticket back to Wakanda! I’ll even give them a bundle of hay and some cow dung so they can build their business from the ground! After all, they’re geniuses and just need resources?

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-28-2022, 07:46 PM
Funny. All the nigger "entrepreneurs" I've seen on my court shows - every one of them - goes broke, get into fistfights with their "associates" who have been stealing from them, don't pay the rent on the location and get the boot, do all transaction cash/no receipts, never pay the rent, etc. A violent, low-IQ species simply cannot do "bidness" when they don't understand what money, profit/loss, and gross/net mean.
This reminds me of one Judy episode where a sheboon “entrepreneur” used COVID relief funds to pay herself, the only employee of her “company”. Judge Judy about had a damn stroke.

Whitey Ford
12-29-2022, 12:23 AM
Nigger open a store to cater to obese sheboons.
https://www.theroot.com/plus-size-boutique-celebrates-customers-curves-1849931788

Kim Kartrashian already beat her to that. It's called SKIMS. And it's for trashy anorexic skanks and morbidly obese she boons alike. Here's their instagram (https://www.instagram.com/skims/?hl=en) , click the link at your own risk. :lol