PDA

View Full Version : 93 year old woman carjacked, of course it's niggers

Sandy
07-21-2017, 07:19 PM
DeLand police said Darius Matthews, 20, and David Leo Perkins III, 21, of Daytona Beach, were arrested in the carjacking, which was reported around 8:15 a.m. at St. Peter's Catholic Church before morning Mass.

DeLand police Chief Jason D. Umberger said the DeLand woman had just opened her car door when Perkins snatched her car keys from her hand, and then he and Matthews got into her vehicle.

The victim grasped onto the steering wheel to try to stop the men, but she ended up being dragged about 20 feet before falling to the ground as the men stole her tan four-door Chrysler, authorities said.

Matthews told police that he and Perkins were walking around DeLand when one of them suggested that it would be easier if they had a vehicle then Perkins walked away and returned with the stolen car, according to the arrest report.

Perkins told police that Matthews forced him was driving the car, pulled up and forced Perkins to get in and drive, the arrest report said. He denied stealing the vehicle.

Dindu nuffins! :dindu

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/woman-carjacked-at-deland-church

https://media.clickorlando.com/photo/2017/07/20/car%20jacker%20collage_1500563671167_10126088_ver1 .0_640_360.jpg

Master Sergeant
07-22-2017, 11:12 AM
Not sure why they didn't throw in a side of Muh-Dikk with that car jacking. Neewhoo's be slackin off a bit I see.

Call Me Bwana
07-22-2017, 12:09 PM
For the life of me I can't figure out why our society doesn't execute these vermin! You KNOW this assault isn't their first offense, and it damn sure isn't going to be their last!! Shouldn't we as a civilized country be able to "nip it in the bud", so to speak? We shouldn't have to wait for losers like this to be eliminated in their own neighborhood.

When it comes to niggers, I believe in "precrime".

Monkeybash
07-22-2017, 09:15 PM
Not sure why they didn't throw in a side of Muh-Dikk with that car jacking. Neewhoo's be slackin off a bit I see.

Would love to see niggers' innate laziness ultimately supersede their muh-dik impulse. That would be the end of their sad race.