PDA

View Full Version : Better dead than related to a nigger lover

Ignatow
12-25-2022, 07:58 PM
Today is the three year death anniversary of Ari Behn, the former husband of Princess Niggerlover of Norway. He decided to off himself than be referred to as the former spouse of the mudshark royal, who is in monkey love with American Shaman Durek. Bald headed turd is a "psychic".

Death is more honorable and palatable than to be referred to as a person who used to be married to a beast lover.

Moe_Gibbs
12-26-2022, 11:03 AM
I don't know. Going with her after the beastiality? That's beyond the pale. But if he was only with her beforehand? I could see just washing my hands of the vile mudshark and knowing you dodged a bullet, move on with life. I'd rather live to watch her get what's coming.

Jim Crow
12-26-2022, 12:08 PM
I don’t get it! No one should place responsibility or consequences of a mudshark the “ex”. unless of course the “ex” was also a nigger lover. if one of my exes were involved with a nigger,I’d want to see them dead.”Better dead than with a nigger in bed”. I’d also be happy that I detached from the situation. I’d feel no shame.

IseDaDiva
12-26-2022, 12:37 PM
Today is the three year death anniversary of Ari Behn, the former husband of Princess Niggerlover of Norway. He decided to off himself than be referred to as the former spouse of the mudshark royal, who is in monkey love with American Shaman Durek. Bald headed turd is a "psychic".

Death is more honorable and palatable than to be referred to as a person who used to be married to a beast lover.

And don't forget "criminal, liar, snake-oil salesman, and fraud".

As usual, niggers get put on pedestals by sheep-like YT libtards, woketurds, low-T hipsters, douchebag cucks, and hysterical SJWs. You won't see any nignogs giving money to this scammer. The princess is obviously mentally ill. I feel very sorry for her children.

Look at these fools. They deserve to get ripped off.

haywood
12-26-2022, 01:51 PM
I don't know. Going with her after the beastiality? That's beyond the pale. But if he was only with her beforehand? I could see just washing my hands of the vile mudshark and knowing you dodged a bullet, move on with life. I'd rather live to watch her get what's coming.

As WOULD I!!

Ray Cizzums
12-26-2022, 03:49 PM
It's high time Anders Breivik was freed, and made Prime Minister of Norway.
He knows what needs to be done to save his country.
Free Commander Breivik !
:bugeye

Ignatow
12-26-2022, 09:10 PM
I don’t get it! No one should place responsibility or consequences of a mudshark the “ex”. unless of course the “ex” was also a nigger lover. if one of my exes were involved with a nigger,I’d want to see them dead.”Better dead than with a nigger in bed”. I’d also be happy that I detached from the situation. I’d feel no shame.

I'm not denigrating the husband in any way. He was known to be depressed, so the fact that his ex-wife hooked up with a charlatan monkey, probably drove him to the edge. He must've felt he had no options left, to be ridiculed that "your wife chose as her new man a monkey". Still wrong to commit suicide. If anything, he should have lived for his children.

The nigger charlatan counts Gwyneth Paltrow as friend and client. Rich liberals more than happy to enrich a nigger.

That princess is the national shame of Norway, and Scandinavia.