PDA

View Full Version : She boon on life support after niggers shoot her in the head on the Los Angeles 101 freeway

Whitey Ford
12-24-2022, 10:57 AM
Woman remains on life support after being shot on 101 Freeway in Tarzana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVu71qVGAhg

A 26-year-old woman remains on life support, fighting to survive after being shot while driving on the 101 Freeway in Tarzana last Saturday.

Multiple bullets were fired toward Ronni Newt’s vehicle, with one bullet striking her in the head, authorities said.

Instead of spending the holidays with her family, Ronni remains in a coma at a Northridge hospital on Friday night.

“Our daughter may never be the same,” Newt’s mother, Francine Webster, tells KTLA’s Rick Chambers. “She might not make it.”

Ronni’s family is now pleading for anyone to come forward with information on the shooting.

“She came home from work, changed her clothes, was going to hang out with friends for a little while and come back home and we were going to decorate the tree,” said Francine of the night Ronni was shot.

https://ktla.com/news/local-news/woman-remains-on-life-support-after-being-shot-on-101-freeway-in-tarzana/

Defund Welfare
12-24-2022, 11:06 AM
Tarzana :lol :lol :lol hope it croaks on Christmas Day! That would be the greatest gift to the American tax payer!

Kagman
12-24-2022, 11:46 AM
One (almost) dead breeder.... One small Christmas Present for America.... We need more just like this one

IseDaDiva
12-24-2022, 12:25 PM
with one bullet striking her in the head, authorities said

We were just discussing how shooting niggers in the noggin is no guarantee of batwings. That extra-thick bone protects them. :lol

Kagman
12-24-2022, 03:01 PM
Quoting the Thread Headline "...Remains on Life Support..."

What in god's name does that mean??? EVERY NIGGER PIECE OF FILTH IN THIS COUNTRY IS ON 'LIFE SUPPORT' - - Sec. 8 Housing, FooStam...Education...Medicaid.. The list is endless... All paid for with our tax dollars...

The entire lot of them would die if we 'pull the plug' on those Gibs.... What a wonderful thought

Kagman
12-24-2022, 03:03 PM
We were just discussing how shooting niggers in the noggin is no guarantee of batwings. That extra-thick bone protects them. :lol

Yep.. the ole' up-armored' nigger skull.... Heavier and more dense than humans by a long shot... Doubt it??? Just throw one in the water and watch them Rock-fish. They sink like stones

Ray Cizzums
12-24-2022, 05:23 PM
Yep.. the ole' up-armored' nigger skull.... Heavier and more dense than humans by a long shot... Doubt it??? Just throw one in the water and watch them Rock-fish. They sink like stones
Niggers use FMJ ball ammo, that the white debbil uses only for range practice. It's not because they abide by the Geneva Convention,
they use it because it's cheap. It does penetrate their 2" thick skulls, while staying intact.
:bugeye

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-24-2022, 05:24 PM

She'll be fine. Dey hayeds beez more resilient than kevlar.

Groid_Rage
12-25-2022, 12:38 AM
Do they have any brains in their heads to worry about?

jenkemfactory
12-25-2022, 06:11 AM
Dang! Missed again! Someone tried to blow her brains and missed again.

Chimpwhipper
12-25-2022, 11:39 AM
How many bucks will muh-dik her while she's on life support? Enquiring minds want to know.

CoonsЯus
12-25-2022, 12:42 PM
Tarzana ?? Niggers want their own state....I think we've found where to send them ! :lol

Jim Crow
12-25-2022, 02:38 PM
That’s fucked up!
Why waste tax payer’s money on a worthless sow!
Pull the plug!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-25-2022, 07:06 PM
One can only hope the Cali noggs will start batwinging each other in huge numbers so they can claim two or more "R-Ape-urashuns" checks !!

Tar Remover
12-27-2022, 06:13 AM
Huh.... Imagine if someone were to accidentally trip over the plug and it somehow came out of the outlet.

Moe_Gibbs
12-27-2022, 08:10 AM
Huh.... Imagine if someone were to accidentally trip over the plug and it somehow came out of the outlet.

I'd unplug that to charge my phone.

Ignatow
12-27-2022, 10:18 PM
All you racists are heartless. This negress be the next genius who will end world hunger. She dindu nuffins.

Tar Remover
12-27-2022, 11:02 PM
:lol

Whitey Ford
12-28-2022, 02:26 AM
Do they have any brains in their heads to worry about?

Dang! Missed again! Someone tried to blow her brains and missed again.

https://i.ibb.co/Rz8Yh1z/BRAINSOUT.jpg

jenkemfactory
12-28-2022, 02:27 AM

I thought there was another image like that where the nig tries to shoot it's brains.

Whitey Ford
12-28-2022, 03:41 PM
I thought there was another image like that where the nig tries to shoot it's brains.

https://i.ibb.co/GVmhCdB/AWMbrains.jpg

Ignatow
12-28-2022, 06:17 PM
Tarzana is a community in the City of Los Angeles. South of Ventura Blvd., are parts of Encino, where affluent niggers like the Jacksons live. I used to live in Woodland Hills, a stone's throw from Tarzana. And from there, Calabasas, Kartrashian country. There's a lot of Persian sand niggers in Calabasas.

It wasn't so bad 30 years ago. Now, I don't go there at all. Expensive areas, but part of the City of L.A., crowded, polluted, illegals, niggers, liberals, you name it.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-30-2022, 07:00 AM
Tarzana ?? Niggers want their own state....I think we've found where to send them ! :lol