PDA

View Full Version : Nigger released from death row, killed by other niggers at funeral

Espantoon
12-22-2022, 10:12 PM
You can't make this up, funerals are deadly for pavement apes. It would have probably still been stealing oxygen if it was in NU.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/decades-prison-exonerated-philadelphia-man-was-fatally-shot-funeral-rcna62764?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Ignatow
12-22-2022, 10:47 PM
A truly heartwarming story of "redemption", and irony. Make it into a Hollywood tearjerker, a magic nigger who deserved better.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-23-2022, 02:01 AM
Amazing how these innocent niggers still find a way to get another nigger’s bullet to connect with their head. Wrong place, wrong time I guess. What a coinkydink. Hell, it looks like other niggers were able to pull off the death sentence whitey couldn’t manage to do in 3 decades in only 22 months. :lol

haywood
12-24-2022, 09:32 AM
Amazing how these innocent niggers still find a way to get another nigger’s bullet to connect with their head. Wrong place, wrong time I guess. What a coinkydink. Hell, it looks like other niggers were able to pull off the death sentence whitey couldn’t manage to do in 3 decades in only 22 months. :lol

For ONCE, niggers were efficient!! A broken clock is RIGHT 2 times a day!!