PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shot his bitch Sha’Dayla 15 times in the back because she wouldn't return his sail foam texts and calls

Whitey Ford
12-22-2022, 06:11 PM
Florida Man Shot Ex-Girlfriend 15 Times in the Back Because She Refused to Answer His Phone Calls and Texts: Police

https://i.ibb.co/GVmhCdB/AWMbrains.jpg

A man reportedly confessed to police that he shot his ex-girlfriend 15 times in the back because she refused to answer his phone calls and texts since ending their relationship.
Carlos Lemont Jones, 23, allegedly also told police that if he had to do it again, he would have killed not only his former girlfriend, Sha’Dayla A. Johnson, 23, but her father as well, according an arrest affidavit reviewed by Law&Crime.

Cops in Melbourne, Florida, said they were dispatched Tuesday at 7:48 a.m. to the 2800 block of Colbert Circle. They found Johnson injured at a carport.

“Sha’Dayla appeared to have multiple gunshot wounds concentrated in the back side of her body, suggesting she was shot as she was walking or running away from the perpetrator,” police said.

Paramedics took her to a hospital, but she died. Witnesses said that a black Nissan sedan with black wheels, similar to Jones’ car, was seen fleeing the scene after the shooting, according to the affidavit. Surveillance cameras recorded the vehicle.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/florida-man-shot-ex-girlfriend-15-times-in-the-back-because-she-refused-to-answer-his-phone-calls-and-texts-police/ar-AA15zBSh?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=b7b5840226014b72af4d1e1a379b4eba

Jim Crow
12-22-2022, 06:34 PM
Tuesday I was heading to the Melbourne cswy around 8:30 am I saw a buch of cop cars on a street off University(nigger section)when I cut through. Figured it was just another nigger shooting. Thanks for proving me right. Lol!

IseDaDiva
12-22-2022, 07:59 PM
Okay, so maybe shooting the bitch 15 times was a little excessive, but considering the historically poor shooting abilities of the niggroe I guess he saw no reason to take any chances.

Sha’Dayla

SAY HUH NAME!!!

Oh, right. Forget it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-22-2022, 08:55 PM
Ignowin a nigga is da worse foam ahh disaspeck! She be deservin dat!

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2022, 09:00 PM
He should have shot her mammy, for naming her Sha'Dalya....
:bugeye

WhiteFlight
12-23-2022, 05:26 AM
I used to go to Stone Middle School in Melbourne in the early 80's. I think this was the area. Not surprised. Always fights and bomb threats in this school, with 80% black.

Sandy
12-23-2022, 08:49 AM
Okay, so maybe shooting the bitch 15 times was a little excessive, but considering the historically poor shooting abilities of the niggroe I guess he saw no reason to take any chances.

SAY HUH NAME!!!

Oh, right. Forget it.

He should have shot her mammy, for naming her Sha'Dalya....

Sha'Dalya be She'Daydyo now.

I wouldn't say 15 times is excessive. Niggers especially know that they can't be too sure with their own species suddenly getting up, especially a 400-lb. niggerpotamus that might only suffer flesh wounds from 7.62. So Carlos (real name probably Tyquandarious) kept going with its three Hi-Points before they all jammed.

jenkemfactory
12-23-2022, 09:31 AM
knew it had to be a stupid nigger.

IseDaDiva
12-23-2022, 12:02 PM
Sha'Dalya be She'Daydyo now.

I wouldn't say 15 times is excessive. Niggers especially know that they can't be too sure with their own species suddenly getting up, especially a 400-lb. niggerpotamus that might only suffer flesh wounds from 7.62. So Carlos (real name probably Tyquandarious) kept going with its three Hi-Points before they all jammed.

That's fact. I was watching "Dr. G, Medical Examiner" last night and she told her assistant to get the saw and cut open the skull of a "morbidly obese" daid sowpotomus. This big guy had a very hard time as the dr. said the sow's skull was VERY THICK and irregular. I'm pretty sure shooting it in the head might not get the desired result.

I guess nigger Carlos isn't quite as dumb as he looks.

Whitey Ford
12-23-2022, 07:25 PM
https://i.ibb.co/mS7F662/388347.jpg

IseDaDiva
12-23-2022, 07:30 PM
https://i.ibb.co/mS7F662/388347.jpg

Yeah, it's all dumb smiles, selfies, microbladed brows and 1K weave "installations" until your buck ventilates you, you stupid sow hoe.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-23-2022, 11:14 PM
That's fact. I was watching "Dr. G, Medical Examiner" last night and she told her assistant to get the saw and cut open the skull of a "morbidly obese" daid sowpotomus. This big guy had a very hard time as the dr. said the sow's skull was VERY THICK and irregular. I'm pretty sure shooting it in the head might not get the desired result.

I guess nigger Carlos isn't quite as dumb as he looks.

You read my mind Diva. Nigger skulls are bulletproof. Carlos certainly won't be able to use a temporary insanity defense considering he thought it out enough to realize that a headshot wouldn't do his ex-bitch any harm, instead opting for a mag dump into its fat torso instead. Lol

IseDaDiva
12-23-2022, 11:49 PM
You read my mind Diva. Nigger skulls are bulletproof. Carlos certainly won't be able to use a temporary insanity defense considering he thought it out enough to realize that a headshot wouldn't do his ex-bitch any harm, instead opting for a mag dump into its fat torso instead. Lol

No kidding. Even the doctor was surprised and I couldn't believe my eyes, watching this very large tech struggling and breaking a sweat trying to split this sow's thick dome with a very expensive saw like this one.

I guess regular ammo just won't do the job for niggas tryna kill each other. Maybe a point-blank shot in the melon would work. The groids need to start trying that out.

haywood
12-24-2022, 09:40 AM
Ignowin a nigga is da worse foam ahh disaspeck! She be deservin dat!

Tru Dat, Maing!!