PDA

View Full Version : Lib outrage after Jeremy Clarkson says what everyone else is thinking about Meghan Markle

Whitey Ford
12-21-2022, 03:02 PM
MP urges ITV to banish Jeremy Clarkson after vile Meghan Markle hate speech: ‘This has crossed a line’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8qNceTjhgQ

In his weekly column in the Sun on Friday, the former Top Gear host, 62, spewed a hate-filled rant, saying that he despised Markle ‘on a cellular level’ and dreamed of people throwing ‘excrement’ at her.

He explicitly wrote that he ‘hated’ Markle, and that he liked her less than Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and even serial killer Rose West.

In his op-ed for The Sun, Clarkson wrote that he dreamt of the day Markle would be made to parade naked through Britain while the crowd chanted ‘shame’.

He also said he felt ‘sorry’ for Prince Harry, who he dubbed a ‘glove puppet’ who Clarkson claimed was controlled by his wife.

He also said he was ‘unable to sleep’ at night while thoughts of Markle consumed his mind.

‘At night, I’m unable to sleep as I lie there, grinding my teeth and dreaming of the day when she is made to parade naked through the streets of every town in Britain while the crowds chant, “Shame!” and throw lumps of excrement at her,’ he shockingly wrote.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/12/20/jeremy-clarkson-should-be-banned-from-tv-over-meghan-article-demands-mp-17967869/

IseDaDiva
12-21-2022, 03:55 PM
Prince Harry, who he dubbed a ‘glove puppet’ who Clarkson claimed was controlled by his wife.

That's hardly news.

If he said this about a YT woman, people would just laugh or ignore it. Dare speak the truth about a nigger and you better hop a rocket to Mars.

Tar Remover
12-27-2022, 06:09 AM
Awww.... the poor Douchess of Suxdix. I agree with Jeremy.

haywood
12-27-2022, 09:40 AM
That's hardly news.

If he said this about a YT woman, people would just laugh or ignore it. Dare speak the truth about a nigger and you better hop a rocket to Mars.

Sad but TRUE!!