PDA

View Full Version : Shitlet Starves to Death After Its Pappy Croaked from a Heart Attack in an Upstate NY Apartment

Groid_Rage
12-20-2022, 07:53 PM
2-Year-Old Died Of Starvation After Father Passed Away Naturally In Their NY Apartment
by Kui Mwai
November 18, 2022 at 12:08 pm

Nine months ago, a 2-year-old and his father were found dead in their New York apartment. Now, authorities have determined what caused their deaths, People reports.
The Ontario County Sheriff’s Office announced this week that 59-year-old David Conde Sr. suffered from a cardiovascular disease. According to The New York Post, he died of natural causes as a result of his condition. David Conde Jr., his son, died some time later due to malnourishment. His death was ruled an accident, People reports.
Their bodies were found on Feb. 15, and they were they were last seen alive on Jan. 22.
“It is believed that Mr. Conde passed away first, and the child was not able to obtain any nourishment after his father passed,” police said.
https://www.blavity.com/father-toddler-son-dead-new-york-apartment-starvation-natural-causes
It must have taken a few days for the turdler to croak yet nobody heard him scream or checked on the place before he died.
I love the writer's? name too, Kui Mwai
The father had custody of the 2-year-old since shortly after his birth. The mother is somewhat estranged and it does not appear there was any recent contact between mother and child, Cirencione said.
https://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/news/2022/02/18/david-conde-son-found-dead-inside-apartment-ontario-county-ny/6842927001/
21527 :niglet :snack

Kagman
12-20-2022, 08:02 PM
https://www.blavity.com/father-toddler-son-dead-new-york-apartment-starvation-natural-causes
It must have taken a few days for the turdler to croak yet nobody heard him scream or checked on the place before he died.
I love the writer's? name too, Kui Mwai
21527 :niglet :snack

Do I ever love heart-warming holiday stories...... This is right up there with 'Miracle on 34th Street' and 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Night-night, Niglet.... Your batwings will save untold hundreds of thousands of dollars in public assistance and incarceration expense, and untold pain and suffering of humans you'd rob, rape and worse.....

Chimpwhipper
12-20-2022, 10:09 PM
Looks like niglet's mama was a coal scuttle. Look how light it's skin is compared to the buck.

Jim Crow
12-21-2022, 07:42 AM
Great! Two sets of batwings is better than one!

haywood
12-21-2022, 08:21 AM
Do I ever love heart-warming holiday stories...... This is right up there with 'Miracle on 34th Street' and 'It's a Wonderful Life'. Night-night, Niglet.... Your batwings will save untold hundreds of thousands of dollars in public assistance and incarceration expense, and untold pain and suffering of humans you'd rob, rape and worse.....

An EARLY "CRISMUS GIF"" n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 09:53 AM
Looks like niglet's mama was a coal scuttle. Look how light it's skin is compared to the buck.
They usually do start out lighter when they’re born. I think nature made it this way so the nigger parents don’t throw them in the toilet as soon as they come sliding out to wreak havoc on the world.