PDA

View Full Version : Two little monkeys missing, perp a boon

jenkemfactory
12-20-2022, 11:36 AM
Two IQ points missing from a village.

The perp is a boon about 24 years old, which is very old for a nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/amber-alert-issued-two-infant-064058005.html

Ray Cizzums
12-20-2022, 12:07 PM
That ratchet's wild wool hurra doo is known as the "Brillo Puff". Dangerous she-nibbas often sport
this 'doo. If you see the Brillo Puff, get ready for monkeyshines.
:bugeye

Kagman
12-20-2022, 12:09 PM
10 weeks, 20 years - does not matter to me. You name the age and if it's a dead nigger, I'm a happy guy... Even better when it's another filthy nog doing the bat-winging

Kagman
12-20-2022, 12:32 PM
News Flash - Tragically, one shitlet found alive. Let's hope the other found it's way into a snow blower

Groid_Rage
12-20-2022, 07:39 PM
You're a humanitarian, lol

Moe_Gibbs
12-21-2022, 12:11 PM
So much TNB in this story. The names, the damaged vehicle missing its front bumper, torn up temporary tag. I mean, too much TNB to even list. "Ky'air"? Seriously?

IseDaDiva
12-21-2022, 06:06 PM
So much TNB in this story. The names, the damaged vehicle missing its front bumper, torn up temporary tag. I mean, too much TNB to even list. "Ky'air"? Seriously?

And of course, no baby daddy out there searching for his niglets. The only thing that could have made this the ultimate TNB is if the sow went to Popeye's or KFC for her chiggun fix.

What is it WITH niggers, the model parents? I lock my car doors even if I'm just popping in to the convenience store to pay for the gas I just pumped.

I bet the sow was hoping to get rid of those little sproglets and is pissed off one of them came back.

On another topic: I realize now what most sows remind me of - tranny bucks. Damn, but they're hideous.