PDA

View Full Version : Coddle a Nigger Teacher?? = MuhDikked Student

Kagman
12-20-2022, 05:16 AM
Yep, 'Teacher of the Year' MuhDikks 14 year old... No word on whether the Vic was human

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teacher-accused-sex-14-old-163039919.html

Jim Crow
12-20-2022, 06:29 AM
More like rape ape of the year!

haywood
12-20-2022, 09:41 AM
More like rape ape of the year!

Exactly!!

Whitey Ford
12-20-2022, 06:22 PM
[SIZE=3]Yep, 'Teacher of the Year' MuhDikks 14 year old... No word on whether the Vic was human

Probably not a human victim, thankfully. This is a niggerschool populated chiefly by niggers.
https://i.ibb.co/gz58yhx/niggerschool.jpg

In 'da muddaland' it's actually customary for nigger teachers to muh dik the students. He needs to go back there and resume his educational career there, methinks. ;)

Teacher-student sex spreads HIV in Central African Republic (https://www.sfgate.com/health/article/AFRICA-AIDS-in-school-Teacher-student-sex-2893505.php)

Spread of Aids in schools blamed on staff
HIV infection in teachers and pupils is causing a crisis in the Central African Republic

(https://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/aug/24/aids.schools)

Kagman
12-20-2022, 07:33 PM
Probably not a human victim, thankfully. This is a niggerschool populated chiefly by niggers.

In 'da muddaland' it's actually customary for nigger teachers to muh dik the students. He needs to go back there and resume his educational career there, methinks. ;)

Teacher-student sex spreads HIV in Central African Republic (https://www.sfgate.com/health/article/AFRICA-AIDS-in-school-Teacher-student-sex-2893505.php)

HIV infection in teachers and pupils is causing a crisis in the Central African Republic

FUCKING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!Who pays for that??? You think those parents pay one dime in tax? They are section 8 filth... WE PAY FOR IT... The School built with Fed. Dollars... WE PAY FOR IT... Shitlets get sick..........WE PAY FOR IT............. Raping teacher salaries??? ........... WE PAY FOR IT.... And what does it buy........ LESS THAN 5 PERCENT PROFICIENT IN MATH AT GRADE LEVEL...

I am so sick of these nigger animals..!

FROM US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT.... ALL NIGGER AND LESS THAN 5 PERCENT READ/MATH AT OR ABOVE GRADE LEVEL....

Overview of Ballard Hudson Middle School

Ballard Hudson Middle School is a public school located in Macon, GA, which is in a mid-size city setting. The student population of Ballard Hudson Middle School is 807 and the school serves 6-8. At Ballard Hudson Middle School, 4% of students scored at or above the proficient level for math, and 11% scored at or above that level for reading.The school’s minority student enrollment is 98%. The student-teacher ratio is 17, which is worse than that of the district.The student population is made up of 48% female students and 52% male students. The school enrolls 100% economically disadvantaged students. There are 46 equivalent full-time teachers and 2 full-time school counselors

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 01:24 PM

I’ll bet the test scores are among the highest in the country.

Kagman
12-21-2022, 03:55 PM
I’ll bet the test scores are among the highest in the country.

From US news and world report

"

Ballard Hudson Middle School is a public school located in Macon, GA, which is in a mid-size city setting. The student population of Ballard Hudson Middle School is 807 and the school serves 6-8. At Ballard Hudson Middle School, 4% of students scored at or above the proficient level for math, and 11% scored at or above that level for reading.The school’s minority student enrollment is 98%. The student-teacher ratio is 17, which is worse than that of the district.The student population is made up of 48% female students and 52% male students. The school enrolls 100% economically disadvantaged students. There are 46 equivalent full-time teachers and 2 full-time school counselors"

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 04:21 PM
From US news and world report

"

Ballard Hudson Middle School is a public school located in Macon, GA, which is in a mid-size city setting. The student population of Ballard Hudson Middle School is 807 and the school serves 6-8. At Ballard Hudson Middle School, 4% of students scored at or above the proficient level for math, and 11% scored at or above that level for reading.The school’s minority student enrollment is 98%. The student-teacher ratio is 17, which is worse than that of the district.The student population is made up of 48% female students and 52% male students. The school enrolls 100% economically disadvantaged students. There are 46 equivalent full-time teachers and 2 full-time school counselors"
�� I was hoping to get some stats. They’re even worse than expected. Amazing. What’s the point of even trying to teach them anything? A trebuchet ride back east as far as it would fling em towards Africa would be more beneficial.

Kagman
12-21-2022, 05:55 PM
�� I was hoping to get some stats. They’re even worse than expected. Amazing. What’s the point of even trying to teach them anything? A trebuchet ride back east as far as it would fling em towards Africa would be more beneficial.

The correlation between the percent niggers in a school and standardized test failure is lock-step. Without exception, the more niggers = lower test scores.... For fuck's sake, that gaggle of niggers pictured above scored BELOW FOUR PERCENT showing grade level competencies in mathematics!!!!

And we pay for it... Not one of those 'parents' of that gaggle of sprog ever paid a dime in tax.... From funding the salaries of the ChoMo staff to building the school itself, FEDERAL DOLLARS.... Which we - and our children's children - will pay for..

Magic Nigger Rashad
12-21-2022, 06:10 PM
Dese chilren is just misundastood, they just needs more time to acclimate.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-21-2022, 07:43 PM
The correlation between the percent niggers in a school and standardized test failure is lock-step. Without exception, the more niggers = lower test scores.... For fuck's sake, that gaggle of niggers pictured above scored BELOW FOUR PERCENT showing grade level competencies in mathematics!!!!

And we pay for it... Not one of those 'parents' of that gaggle of sprog ever paid a dime in tax.... From funding the salaries of the ChoMo staff to building the school itself, FEDERAL DOLLARS.... Which we - and our children's children - will pay for..
Fucking infuriating brother!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-21-2022, 10:30 PM
FUCKING MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!Who pays for that??? You think those parents pay one dime in tax? They are section 8 filth... WE PAY FOR IT... The School built with Fed. Dollars... WE PAY FOR IT... Shitlets get sick..........WE PAY FOR IT............. Raping teacher salaries??? ........... WE PAY FOR IT.... And what does it buy........ LESS THAN 5 PERCENT PROFICIENT IN MATH AT GRADE LEVEL...

I am so sick of these nigger animals..!

FROM US NEWS AND WORLD REPORT.... ALL NIGGER AND LESS THAN 5 PERCENT READ/MATH AT OR ABOVE GRADE LEVEL....

Ballard Hudson Middle School is a public school located in Macon, GA, which is in a mid-size city setting. The student population of Ballard Hudson Middle School is 807 and the school serves 6-8. At Ballard Hudson Middle School, 4% of students scored at or above the proficient level for math, and 11% scored at or above that level for reading.The school’s minority student enrollment is 98%. The student-teacher ratio is 17, which is worse than that of the district.The student population is made up of 48% female students and 52% male students. The school enrolls 100% economically disadvantaged students. There are 46 equivalent full-time teachers and 2 full-time school counselors

" Maff beez RACIST!".

Kagman
12-22-2022, 01:09 AM
" Maff beez RACIST!".

And Kaliforia is proposing exactly that - allowing niggers to get wrong answers and still mark them as correct Yes, for niggers, 2 + 2 can equal 5...Talk about nigger coddling!

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-22-2022, 04:49 PM
And Kaliforia is proposing exactly that - allowing niggers to get wrong answers and still mark them as correct Yes, for niggers, 2 + 2 can equal 5...Talk about nigger coddling!

We're now living in Bizzaroworld! Imagine what a bridge would look like at completion after a Nigger "Engineer" or "Architect" calculated the dimensions using Nigger maff.

Sandy
12-23-2022, 09:00 AM
We're now living in Bizzaroworld! Imagine what a bridge would look like at completion after a Nigger "Engineer" or "Architect" calculated the dimensions using Nigger maff.

Remember the Florida International University bridge that collapsed over a wide and busy road, killing 5 people on the ground? The company that built it is so proud of being "diverse."

I don't know how many niggers or unqualified human engineers worked on that bridge, but it doesn't matter. You could have the greatest architects and engineers work on the sturdiest cement structure of all time, but once you get a nigger pouring, it's all over.

Kagman
12-23-2022, 11:31 AM
Remember the Florida International University bridge that collapsed over a wide and busy road, killing 5 people on the ground? The company that built it is so proud of being "diverse."

I don't know how many niggers or unqualified human engineers worked on that bridge, but it doesn't matter. You could have the greatest architects and engineers work on the sturdiest cement structure of all time, but once you get a nigger pouring, it's all over.

As this thread has evolved, I thought of the Florida disaster. I also recall the initial reports truthfully relaying that, yes, this was a yet one more scam, incompetent group of monkeys cashing in on public-sector project diversity laws... WITHIN FUCKING MILLISECONDS, the vermin MSM denied ANY minority/nigger culpability. I always doubted that and your post, above, shows yet again lives lost on the liberal altar of 'divershity'...

How much money needs to squandered... How many lives lost before THIS FUCKING NATION WAKES UP????