PDA

View Full Version : Nigger nurses fired for making fun of pregnant sheboons

Espantoon
12-17-2022, 05:28 PM
This is from the nigger website "The Root." Couple of fun items
Updated as of 12/18/2022 at 9:00 a.m. ET Niggas be traveling into the future and sheeit!
Case in point, the nurses at Emory Hospital in Midtown who know find themselves without a job thanks to their viral post on Tik Tok.YT's language be hard for niggas.
https://www.theroot.com/nurses-in-viral-tik-tok-mocking-their-pregnant-patients-1849884722

IseDaDiva
12-17-2022, 06:38 PM
This is from the nigger website "The Root." Couple of fun items Niggas be traveling into the future and sheeit! YT's language be hard for niggas.
https://www.theroot.com/nurses-in-viral-tik-tok-mocking-their-pregnant-patients-1849884722

Oh, Lawdy! Imagine if that had been YT nurses mocking the hypersexual, eternally knocked up sow hoes? Spay them all, the filthy breeders.

Ray Cizzums
12-17-2022, 08:47 PM
Ole' Doc Cizzums is a caring, sensitive nurturer, when it comes to buffarilla and mudshark mammies.
One of my crack nurses presses down on the monkey maker, until Tyrone jr. squirts out like a
watermelon seed, then another tees it up for my field goal kick into the chipper, or out the window,
and into the bio-hazard dumpster. The only "ick" is on my size 14 combat boot....
:bugeye

Kagman
12-17-2022, 09:05 PM
Ole' Doc Cizzums is a caring, sensitive nurturer, when it comes to buffarilla and mudshark mammies.
One of my crack nurses presses down on the monkey maker, until Tyrone jr. squirts out like a
watermelon seed, then another tees it up for my field goal kick into the chipper, or out the window,
and into the bio-hazard dumpster. The only "ick" is on my size 14 combat boot....

:rofl:rofl:rofl

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-17-2022, 09:09 PM
Haha man, you got me in tears again. Great work! :lol

Anastasia
12-18-2022, 01:36 PM
Pretty much every nurse thinks those things when dealing with fat welfare breeding sows. But only nigger nurses are dumb enough to say them out loud on social media.

Win-win here. Nigger nurses fired, fat nigger breeding sows publicly humiliated.