PDA

View Full Version : Pretty blue eyed burner Kayla stabbed to death by her ex pet ape in a Food Lion parking lot

Whitey Ford
12-14-2022, 01:38 AM
Woman killed at Lumberton grocery store had protection orders against suspect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Z0yw2q7WMk

A woman stabbed to death Monday at the Food Lion on Elizabethtown Road in Lumberton was granted two orders of protection in the past two years against the suspect in her death, according to court records.

No, burners don't go to heaven. They go to hell, where they will eventually be reunited with their pet niggers.
https://i.ibb.co/ydQvPv7/69533479-1669342445160012-r.webp

Some people in Hammonds' family and her close friends said that she often took to social media to express her frustration with the judicial system as it related to criminal domestic violence allegations against her by Sampson.

Her cousin, Rev. Rodney Hunt, said Hammonds feared something bad would happen to her.

“She had actually feared this. This would one day end up happening to her if something wasn’t done. Her life was ended sadly," said Hunt.

Sampson, 37, is charged with first-degree murder and is being held in the Robeson County Detention Center without bond.

https://wpde.com/news/local/31-year-old-woman-identified-as-victim-kayla-nicole-hammonds-after-being-stabbed-killed-in-food-lion-parking-lot-lumberton-north-carolina-desmond-lee-sampson

Kagman
12-14-2022, 08:07 AM
I wish I had the ability in photoshop to give the shark bat wings... Good riddance, Burner.... Nobody but nobody will miss you for a second.

Not so angelic in this pic..Those Burner eyes give away her depravity...

haywood
12-14-2022, 09:24 AM
I wish I had the ability in photoshop to give the shark bat wings... Good riddance, Burner.... Nobody but nobody will miss you for a second.

Not so angelic in this pic..Those Burner eyes give away her depravity...

Be a mudshark whore, END UP in a mortuary drawer!!

Chimpwhipper
12-14-2022, 05:02 PM
She may be Lumbee or part Lumbee and not a lily white honk. I got friends down there named Hunt(the burner's cousin is a Hunt)that are.
An Indian that fornicates with apes is known as a "gopher" down there.

IseDaDiva
12-14-2022, 06:35 PM
Do angels rut with nigger bucks? I guess so, on some planet.

GeneralPat
12-14-2022, 06:50 PM
Rest in Piss you filthy coalburner! There sure as fuck won't be any angels, blue skies and pretty clouds where she will be going. This dipshit enjoyed the more dangerous lifestyle didn't she? Well, hell is the place where all people go to when they too felt the need to do something stupidly dangerous and regretful. Welcome to hell mudshark, plenty of niggers are down there so she'll mostly like it no doubt. Once that nigger who 'diversified' her dies, he'll be reunited with his beloved mudshark where she will get her beatings for all eternity. And remember, once you go black you never go back, she decided that for herself. Oh well! :rofl

jenkemfactory
12-15-2022, 12:48 AM
I see, its a "domestic violence" issue. Nothing to do with wild savages. Move on. Nothing to see.

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
12-20-2022, 02:47 AM
And how about the niggress "reporter". That sheboon is the worst "reporter" I think I've ever heard. Obvious diversity hire.