PDA

View Full Version : Nigger hotel front desk worker engages in non-consensual muh dik with drunk woman locked out of room

Whitey Ford
12-10-2022, 05:17 AM
Hotel front desk worker allegedly raped drunk woman seeking help

https://i.ibb.co/Bs3mX7v/MUHDIK2.png

An intoxicated woman who was visiting a Georgia hotel guest sought help from the front desk attendant when she got locked out of the room – but authorities say instead of offering assistance, he allegedly raped her.

The woman told cops she was visiting a friend at the Red Roof Inn & Suites in Newnan on Saturday and became “highly intoxicated,” The Newnan Times-Herald reported, citing the Coweta County Sheriff’s Office.

She urinated on herself in the elevator as she went to the front desk to say she was locked out because the friend had left the hotel, according to the paper.

The attendant in the lobby, identified as 31-year-old Jermaine Oswald Soo-Tim, told the woman to follow him to the office so she could clean up.

Surveillance video captured the two going to the off-camera room, where they remained for about 20 minutes, during which the employee allegedly sexually assaulted the woman.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/hotel-front-desk-worker-allegedly-raped-drunk-woman-seeking-help/ar-AA156C0v?rc=1&ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=b4e99ea25af442b6a516442a107380c7

GDRHammer
12-11-2022, 12:05 PM
This is so typical of a nigger. A sloppy drunk woman who is marinating in her own pee and the knuckle dragging nigger thinks that this is a muh-dik opportunity? I hate these pieces of shit.

IseDaDiva
12-11-2022, 12:40 PM
A woman could be drunk, passed out, in a coma, or dead, and to a nigger it means only one thing - "MUH DIK!" opportunity.

haywood
12-12-2022, 08:54 AM
A woman could be drunk, passed out, in a coma, or dead, and to a nigger it means only one thing - "MUH DIK!" opportunity.

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
12-13-2022, 02:02 AM
Snake head

GeneralPat
12-14-2022, 08:35 PM
A nigger never misses an opportunity to muh dik anyone or even anything it can I see. Bunch of disgusting pieces of shit.