PDA

View Full Version : ABC staff want mudshark Amy Robach fired for letting co-anchor TJ get his muh dik on with her- UPDATED

Whitey Ford
12-02-2022, 05:32 PM
Disgusted staffers are urging ABC to fire married Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from family show GMA over their clandestine affair - as the outed lovers fail to address the scandal during awkward return to show

https://i.ibb.co/3f7LVrV/1659783256913.png

Shocked ABC insiders have called for GMA3 co-hosts Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes to be fired following the revelation that their on-screen chemistry and famed friendship has 'crossed the line' into a full-blown affair.

DailyMail.com broke the story of the couple's clandestine romance exclusively on Wednesday and revealed that the liaison has come at the expense of both co-host's marriages.

Now, network insiders have called for Bob Iger, Chief Executive Officer of ABC's parent company, Disney, to 'intervene.'

One insider told DailyMail.com: 'Disney needs to step in and take action here. We're a family friendly network and these two are not displaying family values or Disney's values.'

They added: 'Bob Iger needs to intervene and terminate them both. He should also be asking Kim Godwin [President of ABC News] how this was allowed to happen on her watch.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11488069/ABC-staffers-demand-Amy-Robach-T-J-Holmes-fired-following-affair-revelation.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2022, 07:54 PM
“They just want to fire them cuz dey be interracial n sheeit. Das rayciss!!”

Ignatow
12-02-2022, 10:18 PM
With tons of makeup on, I've always thought Amy Robach was attractive. I've seen her, though, without makeup. Seems just like a normal gal. I had no idea she's into monkey meat, really. Whatever beauty she once had...she's still just another putrid mudshark whore.

haywood
12-04-2022, 10:31 AM
With tons of makeup on, I've always thought Amy Robach was attractive. I've seen her, though, without makeup. Seems just like a normal gal. I had no idea she's into monkey meat, really. Whatever beauty she once had...she's still just another putrid mudshark whore.

Exactly!!

Kagman
12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
What??? Fire a filthy, disease spreading mudshark???? Not a chance... The MSM will give her a raise. She's the race-destroying icon the MSM power brokers want us all to be..

Now the below linked article is the type of thing that will put today's Reporter in a world of hurt... This sorry assed pogue had the audacity to report the truth about Paul 'Hammer Time' Pelosi's homo tryst with some homeless whack job...

The reporter, Almaguar, leaked the truth that Pelosi answered the door as happy as a clam... No hint of a problem. This truth sunk any possibility for the vermin FILTH in the media to paint this yet again as some type of Republican attack on those good liberals....

This is what happens to Reporters who have the audacity to report the truth about what DemonRATS/Liberals really are - They are 'Disappeared'...

https://gellerreport.com/2022/12/nbc-news-reporter-not-seen-on-air-since-paul-pelosi-attack-report-retracted.html/?lctg=107061016

An actual Pelosi X-ray

Anastasia
12-05-2022, 04:09 AM
What??? Fire a filthy, disease spreading mudshark???? Not a chance... The MSM will give her a raise. She's the race-destroying icon the MSM power brokers want us all to be..

Now the below linked article is the type of thing that will put today's Reporter in a world of hurt... This sorry assed pogue had the audacity to report the truth about Paul 'Hammer Time' Pelosi's homo tryst with some homeless whack job...

The reporter, Almaguar, leaked the truth that Pelosi answered the door as happy as a clam... No hint of a problem. This truth sunk any possibility for the vermin FILTH in the media to paint this yet again as some type of Republican attack on those good liberals....

This is what happens to Reporters who have the audacity to report the truth about what DemonRATS/Liberals really are - They are 'Disappeared'...

https://gellerreport.com/2022/12/nbc-news-reporter-not-seen-on-air-since-paul-pelosi-attack-report-retracted.html/?lctg=107061016

An actual Pelosi X-ray

It takes a truly sick, twisted, evil freak to marry a creature like Nancy Pelosi. Any "man" who would do that is even lower than one who marries a nigger sow.

As for this mudshark/nigger ABC couple, it's only their vile interracial status that has kept them protected and privileged. If a White male and White female co-anchor team who were married to other people had sex with each other, they would be instantly fired, blacklisted, and canceled by the WOKE MOB.

Interracial (interspecies) "marriages" and libtard "marriages" = the two types of marriages that have the most UNEARNED PRIVILEGE

Jim Crow
12-05-2022, 07:15 AM

Amen to that!

Whitey Ford
12-06-2022, 01:42 AM
Update: they've been taken off the air! :owned
'Good Morning America' Hosts Amy Robach & TJ Holmes Taken Off The Air After Staffers Demand Network Take Action Over 6-Month Affair

ABC execs have decided to remove Good Morning America hosts Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from the air this week as they privately figure out the next step, RadarOnline.com has learned.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/good-morning-america-hosts-amy-robach-tj-holmes-taken-off-the-air-after-staffers-demand-network-take-action-over-6-month-affair/ar-AA14VHIX?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=37de55d3da814c789a6096f54a0f1d3a

Kagman
12-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Update: they've been taken off the air! :owned
'Good Morning America' Hosts Amy Robach & TJ Holmes Taken Off The Air After Staffers Demand Network Take Action Over 6-Month Affair

https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/good-morning-america-hosts-amy-robach-tj-holmes-taken-off-the-air-after-staffers-demand-network-take-action-over-6-month-affair/ar-AA14VHIX?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=37de55d3da814c789a6096f54a0f1d3a

'Taken off the air while we deal with this internally' Liberal translation: They've been given a vacation. I'd still bet both will come out of this in a better position than before.

haywood
12-06-2022, 07:13 AM
Disgusted staffers are urging ABC to fire married Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes from family show GMA over their clandestine affair - as the outed lovers fail to address the scandal during awkward return to show

https://i.ibb.co/3f7LVrV/1659783256913.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11488069/ABC-staffers-demand-Amy-Robach-T-J-Holmes-fired-following-affair-revelation.html

I heard the coal burning skank and her pet primate were taken off the air!!

DoctorsAndEngineers
12-06-2022, 10:38 PM
She looks like a bitch.
But I would never watch or care about such a spineless and conformist show, watched by their moronic unemployed sheeple viewer type.

Hoping they both get fired anyway for setting a terrible bad example to women and girls (their viewers)...
but we know the nigger will get a free pass don't we... it's never the niggers fault... just like every show on TV ever... it can't ever be the niggers fault... you can't accuse them especially if you are a big corporation like ABC\Disney. Even if you were to... the nigger would sue you for racism... and it'd win.. because the narrative

this very show itself pushes this very narrative constantly...

such a majikal nigger... they went to great lengths to find the most majikal nigger ever for their show to brainwash white women in the morning.

Hoping she goes out like the wife in the movie "American Beauty"... I have a feeling she's just like that.

Watch out for her special move "the Wellbutrin Rage" where she may cut an ooga boogas muh dik off, or blow you both away.

Ray Cizzums
12-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Amy's uterus suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, with pollution and dead wildlife littering the coastline for miles.
Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone until further notice.
:bugeye

DoctorsAndEngineers
12-07-2022, 01:04 AM
Her O-ring was blown out and then her whole worn out tranny just up and fell out on the sidewalk one day.
And then later that day she had some car problems also.

Anastasia
12-07-2022, 04:09 AM
'Taken off the air while we deal with this internally' Liberal translation: They've been given a vacation. I'd still bet both will come out of this in a better position than before.

We all know the subhuman nigger and the subhuman mudshark will both be brought back (with a big fat raise) just as soon as the brain-dead sheeple's super-short attention span has turned to the next sex scandal story.

IseDaDiva
12-07-2022, 01:02 PM
She looks like a bitch.
But I would never watch or care about such a spineless and conformist show, watched by their moronic unemployed sheeple viewer type.

Hoping they both get fired anyway for setting a terrible bad example to women and girls (their viewers)...
but we know the nigger will get a free pass don't we... it's never the niggers fault... just like every show on TV ever... it can't ever be the niggers fault... you can't accuse them especially if you are a big corporation like ABC\Disney. Even if you were to... the nigger would sue you for racism... and it'd win.. because the narrative

this very show itself pushes this very narrative constantly...

such a majikal nigger... they went to great lengths to find the most majikal nigger ever for their show to brainwash white women in the morning.

Hoping she goes out like the wife in the movie "American Beauty"... I have a feeling she's just like that.

Watch out for her special move "the Wellbutrin Rage" where she may cut an ooga boogas muh dik off, or blow you both away.

The funniest part is that even most magical neegrows in the world, if not for YT coddling them, caring for them, showering them with GIBS and teaching them to dress and speak like humans, would be exactly like the Sentinel niggers - feral savages running around naked and throwing spears at helicopters.

Niggers without YT:

haywood
12-08-2022, 09:51 AM
Amy's uterus suffered a Gulf of Mexico-type blowout, with pollution and dead wildlife littering the coastline for miles.
Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone until further notice.

Tru Dat!!

Ignatow
12-08-2022, 07:15 PM
We all know the subhuman nigger and the subhuman mudshark will both be brought back (with a big fat raise) just as soon as the brain-dead sheeple's super-short attention span has turned to the next sex scandal story.

There's no doubt in my mind that the monkey lover and monkey will be given promotions. It's Disney after all.

haywood
12-09-2022, 01:41 PM
There's no doubt in my mind that the monkey lover and monkey will be given promotions. It's Disney after all.

Sad but TRUE!!

Tar Remover
12-12-2022, 11:49 PM
Her feminine area will be a no trespassing zone *until further notice.*

Until Further Notice: When Hell Freezes Over.:lol

Tar Remover
12-12-2022, 11:50 PM
Her O-ring was blown out and then her whole worn out tranny just up and fell out on the sidewalk one day.
*And then later that day she had some car problems also.*:lol

Tar Remover
12-12-2022, 11:52 PM
I hope her ex husband had sense enough to bleach his dick and go get a through examination for every known STD. And then take every known medication for them just in case......

Ray Cizzums
12-16-2022, 05:59 PM
And then later that day she had some car problems also.
The mechanic said "It looks like you blew a seal". :)

IseDaDiva
12-22-2022, 11:59 AM
The mechanic said "It looks like you blew a seal". :)

<insert off-topic> Best penguin joke EVER!

Ray Cizzums
12-22-2022, 08:58 PM
Every mechanic on the east coast can't wait to tell you that news....

IseDaDiva
12-22-2022, 10:20 PM
Every mechanic on the east coast can't wait to tell you that news....

I bet! :rofl

GDRHammer
12-25-2022, 08:12 AM
This cunt committed bestialitiy. That is against most laws. Shes is a race traitor, and we KNOW what should happen to traitors!

Whitey Ford
01-10-2023, 01:02 AM
Amy Robach’s ‘Inner Circle’ Believe Lara Spencer Pushed for Her and T.J. Holmes’ Break From ‘Good Morning America’

Drama behind the scenes? Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes were temporarily benched from GMA3 — and an insider exclusively tells Us Weekly that Robach's inner circle think her coworker Lara Spencer is behind the removal.

"The bosses were thrilled and giddy with the ratings on Friday, but now Amy and T.J. are suddenly off the show," the source claims. "It's not a delayed reaction — something happened and [people close to] Amy are blaming Lara.”

https://www.yahoo.com/now/amy-robach-believes-lara-spencer-180255107.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKEUTQCTfSuut4ByTOsKiwsuWYpb 2N9VyNz4rNsV-m21629Z3EiqRJEiUcMN2hPsigS_MJ7dV-kXRuRVtjey8Ob7nLQywNAkDaMjmHnKPSAjIA0FHBj7S1IGeds7 qIOS3r8lJy3SBN9siov5-CWJDDb2hzb-VYqfYqZlcDTk02HS

Tar Remover
01-10-2023, 05:05 AM

Diva, make sure you don't blow a seal. That would be disgusting....... :lol