PDA

View Full Version : Why is niggaz so dumb

Chimpwhipper
12-01-2022, 10:42 PM
Stopped by yesterday to do a favor for my friend who owns a BBQ joint. Was carrying firewood from the gigantic pile of hickory into the pit room to fill the firebox when a sow asks me,"Do y'all cook with wood?"

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-01-2022, 11:06 PM
“I’m not sure” continues doing what I’m doing.

tweakstick
12-01-2022, 11:19 PM
“I’m not sure” continues doing what I’m doing.

*"If I had wood, it disappeared when I smelled your fat ass."* Continues loading wood.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-01-2022, 11:28 PM
*"If I had wood, it disappeared when I smelled your fat ass."* Continues loading wood.
:lol

haywood
12-01-2022, 11:45 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME come back!!

Chimpwhipper
12-02-2022, 07:02 AM
It's not just niggaz that ask me dumb questions whenever I'm out and about, but it took the cake.
I've told white ppl that, "I just love to move firewood around for no reason."

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-02-2022, 09:01 AM
It's not just niggaz that ask me dumb questions whenever I'm out and about, but it took the cake.
I've told white ppl that, "I just love to move firewood around for no reason."
There are stupid white people as well. Just look at liberals.

Chimpwhipper
12-02-2022, 09:19 AM
The best line I ever gave to a white dumbass was,"The restaurant is heated with wood, but they use gas to cook the BBQ."

Tar Remover
12-12-2022, 11:27 PM
"Not usually, since dead niggers burn better...."

Ignatow
12-13-2022, 11:29 PM
"Not usually, since dead niggers burn better...."

That's funny, maing!

I remember this old movie, Holes. Frontier era. Patricia Arquette's character falls in love with a nigger. (Actor was niggerboy from The West Wing, which I never watched).

They kissed, whitey admirer gets pissed of the unholy developments.

I don't remember exactly, but what I remember, we used to joke at work, the statement was, "you're gonna burn, boy".

Simian love story ends. Supposedly, love is love.

Tar Remover
12-13-2022, 11:39 PM
That's funny, maing!

I remember this old movie, Holes. Frontier era. Patricia Arquette's character falls in love with a nigger. (Actor was niggerboy from The West Wing, which I never watched).

They kissed, whitey admirer gets pissed of the unholy developments.

I don't remember exactly, but what I remember, we used to joke at work, the statement was, "you're gonna burn, boy".

Simian love story ends. Supposedly, love is love.

:lol Patricia Arquette falling in love with a nigger: Shocker there.....

Awake
12-14-2022, 08:08 PM
I remember reading a long time ago that the average nigger iq in the United States was around 80. That means that at least half of them are below that number basically walking around with a borderline retarded intelligence level. It really explains a lot.