PDA

View Full Version : 2 for the price of 1

SGT@Arms
11-30-2022, 09:34 AM
Not worth watching past about 1:30. But the double goodification is worth the view. Hearing the she boon scream after the action is a bonus. Here is a tip niggers, don't call the cops to settle your problems unless you want to have your acute lead deficiency remedied. Animals behave better than these shit beasts.

https://theworldwatch.com/videos/1608033/cops-respond-to-grandson-threatening-to-stab-grandfather-both-end-up-shot/

Chimp Detester
11-30-2022, 02:46 PM
One very good nigger. Lead deficiency cured koon-pletely.

Thanks for making me smile.

Jim Crow
11-30-2022, 06:43 PM
It’s videos like this that make me wish i’d taken a job as a law enforcement officer.

HonkyDevil
11-30-2022, 07:01 PM
At least they were both batwinged.

tweakstick
12-01-2022, 01:29 AM
At least they were both batwinged.

The problem with this is that Ben Crump will now sue them all, costing the taxpayers untold millions in legal defense and damages. If the cops had simply come in, yelled drop the knife and immediately shot this wilding ape, this would have been the end of it. The silverback would have lived and the assailant would be pushing daisies.

Ignatow
12-01-2022, 03:42 AM
A nigger is always worth more dead than alive. All of them have mental illness, as we know.

haywood
12-01-2022, 09:52 AM
One very good nigger. Lead deficiency cured koon-pletely.
Thanks for making me smile.

I smiled TOO!!

Whitey Ford
12-02-2022, 02:28 AM
Intergenerational TNB!
https://i.ibb.co/Hg1LYfR/nig45.jpg

Anastasia
12-05-2022, 05:08 AM
The problem with this is that Ben Crump will now sue them all, costing the taxpayers untold millions in legal defense and damages. If the cops had simply come in, yelled drop the knife and immediately shot this wilding ape, this would have been the end of it. The silverback would have lived and the assailant would be pushing daisies.

Sweet and hilarious irony - the cops' initial reluctance to shoot the knife-wielding nigger in the name of "blekk libes mattuh" leads to two daed niggers instead of one. The blekk libes mattuh mentality led to an extra deleted nigger. How funny.

Defund Welfare
12-05-2022, 06:02 PM
I love when niggers refuse to follow simple instructions and get deleted :lol
I read the description of the video, and sure enough it was “a mental health crisis” like every time a nigger gets violent. Maybe someday people will come to terms with the fact it’s just niggers being niggers, you can thank R selection and the MAOA-2 gene for their behavior. Ignoring it will only make it worse.

Kagman
12-05-2022, 07:57 PM
Nothing more enjoyable to watch than a nigger getting mag-dumped

Tar Remover
12-17-2022, 05:13 PM
Awesome! But they could have spared at least ONE bullet for the annoying TV......