PDA

View Full Version : 30 days off prison sentence if they get a vasectomy

OutragedYT
07-21-2017, 02:16 AM
Let's hope this catches on!

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/20/getting-a-vasectomy-could-shave-time-off-a-prison-sentence/

The program works on a volunteer basis and inmates undergo the procedures free of charge. Judge Sam Benningfield established the policy May 15, and now the ACLU is deriding it as unconstitutional, News Channel 5 reported. (http://www.newschannel5.com/news/inmates-given-reduced-jail-time-if-they-get-a-vasectomy) Benningfield defended his decision as helping to break a cycle of crime in the county.
“I hope to encourage them [Niggers] to take personal responsibility and give them a chance, when they do get out, to not to be burdened with children. This gives them a chance to get on their feet and make something of themselves,” Benningfield told the channel.

MineEvolved
07-21-2017, 02:44 AM
I fail to see how this is any more 'unconstitutional' than a plea bargain that puts a nigger back on the street faster than it'd normally get there without one. No one is making them sit on a disguised x-ray machine, or making them eat ground glass. They're being given a choice. 'We'll let you out sooner, but you can't breed anymore like you, that's the price.' I don't see where they are told they can't refuse.

The ACLU agreed, issuing a statement Wednesday slamming the choice between vasectomies and jail time as “coerced sterilization.”

Again, it's not coercion. They're given a choice to barter a deal. They can say no.

Funny side note:
White County, Tenn., is giving inmates 30 days off their prison sentences if they get a vasectomy or, for women, a four-year birth control implant. :lol

justin igger
07-21-2017, 03:09 AM
Back in 1992 a woman tried to do this with nigger crack hoes in Austin. 5 year norplant after jail and she would give them 1.5K. Leftist Judge declared it genocide.

Boy
07-21-2017, 12:27 PM
Still doesn't stop the rape apes from raping once they get out of NU, and we all know the niggers overwhelming urge to rape. I say full on castration is the only solution to curring this problem.

Rape Ape
07-21-2017, 07:01 PM
They're too generous. They should offer the niggers a bucket of KFC and a watermelon for full removal of their junk, balls and radiator hose.