PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Care clinic voodoo doctor

jenkemfactory
11-27-2022, 09:27 PM
I was sick with the flu so I decided to go to a nearby urgent care clinic that just opened with a new building and parking lot.

The staff is Hispanic so whatever.

The wait wasn't long, but when the doctor came, it was googly eyes. Yeah, pop-eyes witch doctor.

The problem with these clinics is that you really don't know who you'll get. They have odd hours and so it's whoever is on staff at that moment. You could have two or more doctors or just one.

After the visit, I looked him up. He is on twatter and I saw his postings. He complains about de racisms against de nigguhz.

Must we pretend they are doctors? Can't we just pretend they are head trash collectors and leave it there?

Chimpwhipper
11-28-2022, 06:22 AM
Last time I went to any doctor it was at an urgent care facility. The nigger bitch doctor was high on cocaine

Anastasia
12-02-2022, 04:07 AM
Urgent care clinics = high chance of a close encoonter with the extra dark kind.

jenkemfactory
12-02-2022, 06:11 AM
Urgent care clinics = high chance of a close encoonter with the extra dark kind.

Why is that?

Jim Crow
12-02-2022, 07:48 AM
I guess I am lucky.I have never been seen by a nigger doctor.I get offended with a nigger nurse taking my blood pressure! i’d have to be unconscious. Because,if there was a nigg doctor to see me,I’d walk out! Did that to the nigger phlebotomist!

Anastasia
12-02-2022, 08:46 AM
Why is that?

The best and brightest people in the medical field tend to either get jobs at prestigious hospitals or open their own private practices. Urgent care clinics often end up getting the "leftovers," so to speak, which naturally includes a disproportionate percentage of the dimmest and dumbest (AKA niggers).

jenkemfactory
12-02-2022, 04:07 PM
The best and brightest people in the medical field tend to either get jobs at prestigious hospitals or open their own private practices. Urgent care clinics often end up getting the "leftovers," so to speak, which naturally includes a disproportionate percentage of the dimmest and dumbest (AKA niggers).

That's odd. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

Tar Remover
12-10-2022, 08:11 PM
Post on his account- Cry us a fuckin' river, Rastus.....

Ray Cizzums
12-10-2022, 09:41 PM
I just opened an OB/GYN Urgent Care Clinic, which I wanted to call Roto-Rooter, but that name was already taken,
by a sewer and drain contractor. I consider any pregnancy by a black female or mudshark to be urgent, and this
board-certified white debbil is ready to treat the problem, with the latest technology available. That being a 40 horsepower
Vermeer wood chipper. Ask about our retro-abortion special, which works wonders on turdlers and teens alike.
Come see Ole' Doc Cizzums today, and get a complimentary combat boot to the ute. Happy Holidays !
:bugeye

Tar Remover
12-11-2022, 01:16 PM
I just opened an OB/GYN Urgent Care Clinic, which I wanted to call Roto-Rooter, but that name was already taken,
by a sewer and drain contractor. I consider any pregnancy by a black female or mudshark to be urgent, and this
board-certified white debbil is ready to treat the problem, with the latest technology available. That being a 40 horsepower
Vermeer wood chipper. Ask about our retro-abortion special, which works wonders on turdlers and teens alike.
Come see Ole' Doc Cizzums today, and get a complimentary combat boot to the ute. Happy Holidays !

21472:rofl:rofl:rofl

Ray Cizzums
12-12-2022, 09:23 AM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

jenkemfactory
12-12-2022, 10:33 AM

Where's his gun?

Tar Remover
12-12-2022, 11:11 PM