PDA

View Full Version : Conversation With A Nigger Israelite

Tar Remover
11-27-2022, 07:18 PM
So here is a transcript of my conversation with stupid niggers who think they are Niggraelites:

Tar Remover
3 days ago
@Adirah Baht Israel 100% pathetic. Get your OWN damn culture.

Zyion Israel
Zyion Israel
2 days ago
Truth.
We came in slavery together, We’re leaving outta this hell hole together. We support our Brothers behide the scenes ❤️
Adirah Baht Israel

Adirah Baht Israel
2 days ago
@Tar Remover ✋��don’t waste your time. Your words have no affect whatsoever. Them days are over✌��

Tar Remover
2 days ago
@Adirah Baht Israel I don't care.

Tar Remover
2 days ago
@Zyion Israel NOPE! You are still stuck in slavery. You always will be- too stupid and self-loathing to climb out.

Crowns ON Browns
7 hours ago
@Tar Remover Ezekial 25:5
You gonna care I hope they remember this comment

Tar Remover
4 hours ago (edited)
@Crowns ON Browns I am well aware of Ezekiel 25. I read and believe in every jot and tittle of the Bible. I support Israel and also give to her charitable causes.
YOU are not Isrealites. THEY are not Israelites. You and THEY are nothing but sub-saharan primates. I don't give a damn WHAT they OR you remember, Clowns ON Browns. So go have a huge hunk of watermelon and STFU.

Crowns ON Browns
2 hours ago
@Tar Remover Thank you for showing the hate of my nation Israel we know the N*** is hated by all.

@Crowns ON Browns N***? OH! You mean NI66ERS! No problem, happy to be of service to a people who hate their own identity! Have fun now, Clowns ON Browns! Bye bye now....

Delusional goddamn niggers.....

haywood
11-27-2022, 07:29 PM
So here is a transcript of my conversation wit stupid niggers who think they are Niggraelites:

Tar Remover
3 days ago
@Adirah Baht Israel 100% pathetic. Get your OWN damn culture.

Zyion Israel
Zyion Israel
2 days ago
Truth.
We came in slavery together, We’re leaving outta this hell hole together. We support our Brothers behide the scenes ❤️
Adirah Baht Israel

Adirah Baht Israel
2 days ago
@Tar Remover ✋��don’t waste your time. Your words have no affect whatsoever. Them days are over✌��

Tar Remover
2 days ago
@Adirah Baht Israel I don't care.

Tar Remover
2 days ago
@Zyion Israel NOPE! You are still stuck in slavery. You always will be- too stupid and self-loathing to climb out.

Crowns ON Browns
7 hours ago
@Tar Remover Ezekial 25:5
You gonna care I hope they remember this comment

Tar Remover
4 hours ago (edited)
@Crowns ON Browns I am well aware of Ezekiel 25. I read and believe in every jot and tittle of the Bible. I support Israel and also give to her charitable causes.
YOU are not Isrealites. THEY are not Israelites. You and THEY are nothing but sub-saharan primates. I don't give a damn WHAT they OR you remember, Clowns ON Browns. So go have a huge hunk of watermelon and STFU.

Crowns ON Browns
2 hours ago
@Tar Remover Thank you for showing the hate of my nation Israel we know the N*** is hated by all.

Delusional goddamn niggers.....

And they engage in Cultural Appropriation!!

Tar Remover
11-27-2022, 07:35 PM
Go back! I had to add the last line that I missed!