PDA

View Full Version : Hello Humans!

Marse Igor
11-25-2022, 09:04 PM
Thank you for having me. I’m here to bash niggers, laugh at nature’s clowns, and enjoy the company of like-minded Humans. I hate niggers and look forward to contributing as often as possible. I used to vent my hatred of niggers at Chimpmania but they are no more. If you have room for another voice in the never ending struggle against niggers, nigger-lovers, coal burners, oil drillers, coddlers of all stripes and such like I will do my best to add to the truth about the nature of the savage beasts.

Ignatow
11-25-2022, 11:15 PM
Welcome Marse Igor, glad to have you on board!

jenkemfactory
11-26-2022, 12:49 AM
Welcome!
Everyone is welcome except coons.

We have a sophisticated anti-coon apparatus. So, don't you worry.

haywood
11-26-2022, 12:06 PM
Thank you for having me. I’m here to bash niggers, laugh at nature’s clowns, and enjoy the company of like-minded Humans. I hate niggers and look forward to contributing as often as possible. I used to vent my hatred of niggers at Chimpmania but they are no more. If you have room for another voice in the never ending struggle against niggers, nigger-lovers, coal burners, oil drillers, coddlers of all stripes and such like I will do my best to add to the truth about the nature of the savage beasts.

Welcome!!

Tar Remover
11-26-2022, 05:40 PM
WELCOME, Marse! Now grab up a stick and let's bash those monkeys!

:club :cellblockwelcome