PDA

View Full Version : Why I'll Never Apologize For My White Privilege

Koolaid Hair
07-20-2017, 11:22 PM
There is a phrase that floats around college campuses, Princeton being no exception, that threatens to strike down opinions without regard for their merits, but rather solely on the basis of the person that voiced them. “Check your privilege,” the saying goes, and I have been reprimanded by it several times this year. The phrase, handed down by my moral superiors, descends recklessly, like an Obama-sanctioned drone, and aims laser-like at my pinkish-peach complexion, my maleness, and the nerve I displayed in offering an opinion rooted in a personal Weltanschauung. “Check your privilege,” they tell me in a command that teeters between an imposition to actually explore how I got where I am, and a reminder that I ought to feel personally apologetic because white males seem to pull most of the strings in the world.

http://time.com/85933/why-ill-never-apologize-for-my-white-male-privilege/

IseDaDiva
07-24-2017, 02:00 PM
Gee, and here I thought I got my "white privilege" by working my ass off all my life, paying for my own stuff with no help from anyone and never sticking my paw out for handouts.

All those snowflake students may change their minds when they have to enter the Real World and have to worry about things like jobs and bills and payments and taxes to sit around wailing over white privilege.

because white males seem to pull most of the strings in the world.
Yeah, Whitey should have sat back eating each other and let niggers build civilization.