PDA

View Full Version : Polish guy heckles US Troops in Poland because niggers, trannies, etc

Whitey Ford
11-25-2022, 03:40 AM
I can understand foreign people hating the US Gov because they ship niggers to their country and export depravity. But picking on our HUMAN troops is not something I condone nor find amusing. On the bright side, it appears that the white troops actually found the guy to be hilarious and even stopped the nigger from chimping on him.
Video link via twitter.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1595481860657889283
Black U.S. Soldier Told to 'Stay Away From Those White Women' in Video

https://i.ibb.co/L5SL4pt/Poland.jpg

Four individuals, all wearing army camouflage uniforms with an American flag on them, are seen walking through a shopping center that is allegedly in Poland.

The individual recording the video repeatedly attempts to antagonize the soldiers and insists they aren't welcome in Poland. Newsweek hasn't been able to independently verify where the footage was taken or when it occurred.

User Havoc Six, who is a U.S. Army Engineer and Captain, according to his Twitter bio, praised the soldiers for not engaging with the person recording, despite their frustrations.

"Leadership. Just a little bit ago, this video popped on my feed. It shows a man hurling racist insults and other comments towards a group of U.S. Army Soldiers, presumably somewhere in Poland," the Twitter user wrote as a caption.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-u-s-soldier-told-to-stay-away-from-those-white-women-in-video/ar-AA14vDBx?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=142e56d902364bf3984be7c334ac90b2

Ignatow
11-25-2022, 06:17 AM
Supposed "Polish" antagonist doesn't sound Polish at all. I'd bet it's a transplanted American, or a tourist.

He does have valid points, because of the perversity this current administration has allowed.i don't condone nigger worship, faggotry, debauchery, Messicans/border niggers. These are the things that weaken us here, and our stature in the world. If we can't even champion our own history of strength, because now it's hateful, racist, etc., how can the world respect us?

I detest our export of nigger culture, of ugly apes with burners, with indecent words and lyrics. 13% nigger culture spreads like cancer through out the world. That can't be good. It's time we have a leader that will tell niggers to stop acting like niggers, to put them back in their place.

It is a grave and stupid mistake, though, to underestimate the USA.

animal mother
11-25-2022, 01:28 PM
Supposed "Polish" antagonist doesn't sound Polish at all. I'd bet it's a transplanted American, or a tourist.

He does have valid points, because of the perversity this current administration has allowed.i don't condone nigger worship, faggotry, debauchery, Messicans/border niggers. These are the things that weaken us here, and our stature in the world. If we can't even champion our own history of strength, because now it's hateful, racist, etc., how can the world respect is?

I detest our export of nigger culture, of ugly apes with burners, with indecent words and lyrics. 13% nigger culture spreads like cancer through out the world. That can't be good. It's time we have a leader that will tell niggers to stop acting like niggers, to put them back in their place.

It is a grave and stupid mistake, though, to underestimate the USA.

Exactly what I was thinking. NFW this guy is Polish. I do feel sorry for the white servicemen getting this treatment. During the Vietnam war I got similar bullshit from lefty assholes and war protestors at airports while in uniform.

haywood
11-25-2022, 05:16 PM
I can understand foreign people hating the US Gov because they ship niggers to their country and export depravity. But picking on our HUMAN troops is not something I condone nor find amusing. On the bright side, it appears that the white troops actually found the guy to be hilarious and even stopped the nigger from chimping on him.
Video link via twitter.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1595481860657889283
Black U.S. Soldier Told to 'Stay Away From Those White Women' in Video

https://i.ibb.co/L5SL4pt/Poland.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/black-u-s-soldier-told-to-stay-away-from-those-white-women-in-video/ar-AA14vDBx?ocid=winp1taskbar&cvid=142e56d902364bf3984be7c334ac90b2

Shitavius looked like it was about to Chimp Out!!

Keep Britain White
11-26-2022, 08:35 AM
I wonder how long before Biden and his regime realise how far respect for America is plummeting, while their armed forces appear to be trying to spread all this LGBTQ crap around the world.
I'm sure most - if not all - the 'normal' military men and women are as sick of this as we are. How many will leave in the near future, as soon as their time is up?
I understand they're already struggling with recruiting new military personnel. Who wants to join up, when you'll be subjected to this kind of bollocks.

While I would never go up to your soldiers and speak like this guy did, I can understand why America's military image is changing. Civilised people will shun America as a whole if this kind of 'woke' shit continues.
By the time Biden wakes up to what's happening, it may be too late to restore the U.S. image. But then, that may be what he and his commie cronies are all about.

haywood
11-26-2022, 01:46 PM
I wonder how long before Biden and his regime realise how far respect for America is plummeting, while their armed forces appear to be trying to spread all this LGBTQ crap around the world.
I'm sure most - if not all - the 'normal' military men and women are as sick of this as we are. How many will leave in the near future, as soon as their time is up?
I understand they're already struggling with recruiting new military personnel. Who wants to join up, when you'll be subjected to this kind of bollocks.

While I would never go up to your soldiers and speak like this guy did, I can understand why America's military image is changing. Civilised people will shun America as a whole if this kind of 'woke' shit continues.
By the time Biden wakes up to what's happening, it may be too late to restore the U.S. image. But then, that may be what he and his commie cronies are all about.

Spot on!! After all, cornpop is Xi's BEYOTCH!!