PDA

View Full Version : Hello coons from Pennsylvania

Coons
11-20-2022, 02:40 PM
I'm new and live in Pennsylvania and trust me that the negro problem here is as bad as anywhere. Glad to be here

IseDaDiva
11-20-2022, 06:49 PM
I'm new and live in Pennsylvania and trust me that the negro problem here is as bad as anywhere. Glad to be here

Hello and welcome! :) The niggroe problem seems to be universal these days and no end in sight unless humans overcome their terror of being called "racist".

At least here you can read about the nigger atrocities hidden by most media, and vent to your heart's content in safety, without the Libtard phonies ruining your life!

Coon Town
11-20-2022, 08:18 PM
Welcome!

Ignatow
11-20-2022, 11:53 PM
Welcome Coons!

animal mother
11-21-2022, 11:49 AM
:cellblockwelcome

jenkemfactory
11-21-2022, 05:39 PM
welcome.
Remember, hate has no place on this forum. No, wait, yes it does.

Kagman
11-21-2022, 06:30 PM
You're in the heart of Nigger Ground Zero..... Philly.... filthy, nigger-fuxxed cesspool.......Philly

CoonsЯus
11-21-2022, 06:37 PM
You must be in jungle territory. Country PA is remarkably coon free, just like NY. I could go a week without seeing a tar-burden in upstate NY. They were happy times ! Welcome to the home of sanity !

Tar Remover
11-22-2022, 03:16 AM
WELCOME, Coons! Let's bash some niggers!
:club :cellblockwelcome

Kagman
11-22-2022, 11:49 AM
You must be in jungle territory. Country PA is remarkably coon free, just like NY. I could go a week without seeing a tar-burden in upstate NY. They were happy times ! Welcome to the home of sanity !

They are truly invading Upstate.... Albany has always been niggered... Why?? It's where the Gibs come from - the State Crapitol... They've now spread far and wide... Watertown, Utica, Rome, Plattsburgh. I was away the better part of 15 years and on my return found 'my' small city invaded and getting worse. Of course, the first thing you see is a rise in taxes to support their nigger asses. Second... Crime spikes... No murders for 3 years until this mook showed up

Just look into those bluefish eyes. Nothing human in there. The half mustache is a nice touch. It offed it's burner, by the way

And more arrive every week

CoonsЯus
11-22-2022, 06:48 PM
Was way down South in Ulster Kag. Coon free most of the time. NY is a one of the most beautiful states in the nation. If the blue coon zones were detached, the state would be a red stronghold.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/new-york-election-results-2020-county-map/34935637

NYers are sick to death of niggers and the red map shows it. The Albany corridor down to NYC is mainly blue, but that's about it outside of Shitalo.

Kagman
11-22-2022, 07:03 PM
Was way down South in Ulster Kag. Coon free most of the time. NY is a one of the most beautiful states in the nation. If the blue coon zones were detached, the state would be a red stronghold.

https://www.mynbc5.com/article/new-york-election-results-2020-county-map/34935637

NYers are sick to death of niggers and the red map shows it. The Albany corridor down to NYC is mainly blue, but that's about it outside of Shitalo.

the reality of Nig York...

Albany was expected.... South and to the East is Columbia County... I'm not surprised it's blue. My family has had a property there since 1938... Lots of downstaters have summer homes up there and chose to retire in those homes... They take their politics with them. Not a quarter mile from us was some well known NPR guy.... Solar panels and rainbow flags.... Disgusting. Spoils the what the hard working farmers built

CoonsЯus
11-22-2022, 11:07 PM
I remember taking the kids to the Columbia county fair ! Good ol' times and niggers were not apparent. I do miss NY, but moved on some years ago and am unlikely to return. The tax burden, like its nigger problem is too hard a pill to swallow these days. Most folk live in shacks because they can't afford $14k property taxes to live in a 4 bed home on an acre !