PDA

View Full Version : Millions of dried-up Somalicoons need YOUR help

IseDaDiva
11-18-2022, 07:02 PM
...about 8 million (https://news.yahoo.com/five-years-climate-change-induced-140231589.html) Somali niggers across Somalia experience high levels of acute food insecurity (https://www.ipcinfo.org/ipcinfo-website/ipc-overview-and-classification-system/ipc-acute-food-insecurity-classification/en/), which means they are in dire need of food assistance.

The niggers are starving! What else is new? If they've been starving for centuries, why are there still so many niggers?

So many sad pics of stringy Somalicoons in this article (These are one of the worst of the nigger sub-species, BTW)with their even stringier crotch droppings yet they STILL have enough vitality to rut and shit out more of their wretched kind.

Abby Maxman, president of Oxfam America, said that “in a world of plenty” it’s unacceptable for people to starve.

“It’s shameful that people are on the brink of famine anywhere,” she said. “It is shameful and unacceptable and preventable.”

Well, Abby - you look like you're doing pretty well. Why don't you go wrangle a few dozen of these poor niggroes and take them home with you? Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date and you have a pre-paid funeral plan in place first. Oh, and piss off.

*Warning for disturbing images* I was very disturbed by the pictures of the poor goats. Goats are smart and charming animals who don't deserve to be stuck with useless niggers who, of all the populations of the world, have never figured out how to feed themselves.
https://news.yahoo.com/photos-drought-somalia-leaves-millions-clinging-to-life-100003206.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-18-2022, 07:30 PM
This is my favorite pic of the article. “Ahh needz whitey’s gibs!” This is what all niggers would look like without our help.

I think I would rather wake up in hell than Somalia. What a shithole.

Ignatow
11-18-2022, 09:54 PM
If we are equals, then why the hell can't you Somalians help yourselves? Feed yourselves? Construct water and sanitation systems?

All niggers, 1 drop up, and all nigger lovers, miscegenators, etc. need to donate 10% of their net worth to feed their cousins, their kin. Where's Oprah now, huh? Where's nigger Perry, Dre, LaBoon, and all nigger rich kings and queens? Put your money where your mouth is!

Where's nigger Crump and all bullet headed talking apes? If you are equal to them, then you guys help them, not us humans!

How about all you cameljocks, from Iraq, Saudi, Iran, Kuwait, etc.? Why don't you help your fellow Islamists? Ah, you're nothing but hypocrites, you Quran reading asslifters! All the oil can't help your kin?

Don't feed these savages. They're not getting any from me. How can they still have 10 children, when they can't even take care of one?

Ah, I see. WE ARE NOT EQUAL.

CoonsЯus
11-18-2022, 11:25 PM
Niggers are welcome to all the food that I throw out. Trouble is, they'll have to get it out of the septic after I shit it out.

IseDaDiva
11-19-2022, 12:48 AM
If we are equals, then why the hell can't you Somalians help yourselves? Feed yourselves? Construct water and sanitation systems?

All niggers, 1 drop up, and all nigger lovers, miscegenators, etc. need to donate 10% of their net worth to feed their cousins, their kin. Where's Oprah now, huh? Where's nigger Perry, Dre, LaBoon, and all nigger rich kings and queens? Put your money where your mouth is!

Where's nigger Crump and all bullet headed talking apes? If you are equal to them, then you guys help them, not us humans!

How about all you cameljocks, from Iraq, Saudi, Iran, Kuwait, etc.? Why don't you help your fellow Islamists? Ah, you're nothing but hypocrites, you Quran reading asslifters! All the oil can't help your kin?

Don't feed these savages. They're not getting any from me. How can they still have 10 children, when they can't even take care of one?

Ah, I see. WE ARE NOT EQUAL.

That's something I used to wonder about long before I even hated niggers. Why do we never hear about all these rich niggas supporting dey brothas in their motherland? Doesn't BLM apply to them?

The U.S. has so far donated over $2 billion in critical humanitarian assistance across the Horn of Africa to affected regions, including Somalia, more than the rest of the world combined,

All that money certainly has done a lot of good, hasn't it? Well, yes - it has enabled them to live long enough to breed non-stop. Good job, libs.
As for that nigger-loving, bleeding heart bitch, Abby: You want to know what's really 'shameful and unacceptable'? The elderly in North America, the ones who worked like dogs all their lives and built things for you and your nigger pets to exploit are often living in poverty and eating dog food and no one gives a rat's ass. Why didn't some of that $2 billion go to making sure they have a decent place to live and food on the table, instead of pouring it into nigger shitholes?

This just pisses me off so badly.

Kagman
11-19-2022, 02:20 AM
I'm going to frame this and hang it right next to my portrait of Robert E Lee. May every nigger in existence end up JUST LIKE THIS. I hope the poor vulture does not get sick chowing down on that niglet filth... Birds are welcome additions to the natural world... Niggers are a pox upon the land

haywood
11-19-2022, 09:48 AM
This is my favorite pic of the article. “Ahh needz whitey’s gibs!” This is what all niggers would look like without our help.

And it's WORSE when they import anti-Semitic somooli coons like MENTALLY ilhan omar and it's brother-husband!!

animal mother
11-19-2022, 10:55 AM
https://youtu.be/P0q4o58pKwA

Moe_Gibbs
11-19-2022, 11:17 AM
https://youtu.be/_fdQgESYSt8

Kagman
11-19-2022, 11:51 AM

The pompous, lying face of liberalism... Smug... Self assured. filled with delusion and self-hate. WITH ABSOLUTELY ZERO, NADA EXPERIENCE DEALING WITH THESE PEOPLE... Yep, let's let Americans starve... Vets kill themselves.... Hard working Appalachians do without ..... So this twant can feed her pet niggers....

What's funny - Yahoo! turned off comments on the story... No one dare oppose The Narrative...

Disgusting

IseDaDiva
11-19-2022, 12:24 PM
I'm going to frame this and hang it right next to my portrait of Robert E Lee. May every nigger in existence end up JUST LIKE THIS. I hope the poor vulture does not get sick chowing down on that niglet filth... Birds are welcome additions to the natural world... Niggers are a pox upon the land

I used to wonder - where are the mammy and baby daddy of this niglet? Then I realized they were off to the side, screwing to make more niglets to feed the vultures. Vultures need to eat too!

jenkemfactory
11-19-2022, 01:02 PM
The niggers are starving! What else is new? If they've been starving for centuries, why are there still so many niggers?

So many sad pics of stringy Somalicoons in this article (These are one of the worst of the nigger sub-species, BTW)with their even stringier crotch droppings yet they STILL have enough vitality to rut and shit out more of their wretched kind.

Well, Abby - you look like you're doing pretty well. Why don't you go wrangle a few dozen of these poor niggroes and take them home with you? Make sure your life insurance policy is up to date and you have a pre-paid funeral plan in place first. Oh, and piss off.

*Warning for disturbing images* I was very disturbed by the pictures of the poor goats. Goats are smart and charming animals who don't deserve to be stuck with useless niggers who, of all the populations of the world, have never figured out how to feed themselves.
https://news.yahoo.com/photos-drought-somalia-leaves-millions-clinging-to-life-100003206.html

Yeah, like you said.

Hey, gibs me dat!

Ignatow
11-19-2022, 03:34 PM
Look at those ugly black Muslim faces. A Japanese snow monkey looks way better! Their civil wars, drought, famine, will never end. Nature has decreed for them to die out. The sooner, the better.

Anastasia
11-19-2022, 10:11 PM
These Somali niggers are independent now, free from whitey's rayciss rule. Why haven't they turned their nation into a Wakandan paradise like libtards claim all niggers could if whitey would just leave them alone?

Coon Town
11-20-2022, 02:53 AM
https://youtu.be/P0q4o58pKwA

Beat me to it.:thumbsup

IseDaDiva
11-20-2022, 12:00 PM
These Somali niggers are independent now, free from whitey's rayciss rule. Why haven't they turned their nation into a Wakandan paradise like libtards claim all niggers could if whitey would just leave them alone?

Yeah, why not? The Hayshees have done just that so why don't the Somalicoons follow their lead?

This Hayshee buck is proudly displaying the results of nigger self-rule:

Groid_Rage
11-20-2022, 12:11 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/photos-drought-somalia-leaves-millions-clinging-to-life-100003206.htmlNiggers always be so hongary yet they never fail to shit out more nigglets!

Jim Crow
11-20-2022, 09:00 PM
Typical liberal. She wants to feed all the niggers in the world, with your money!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-21-2022, 12:55 AM
I keep watching the skies for the flying pyramids equipped with lasers and nigger pilots but they never seem to show up.

haywood
11-21-2022, 09:40 AM
Look at those ugly black Muslim faces. A Japanese snow monkey looks way better! Their civil wars, drought, famine, will never end. Nature has decreed for them to die out. The sooner, the better.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Anastasia
11-21-2022, 10:23 AM
Typical liberal. She wants to feed all the niggers in the world, with your money!

Yep. Always with OUR money, never with their own! Every. Single. Time.

Libtards are the greatest threat to the world. Without libtards, niggers would be at the same status as chimpanzees - just another species of ape living in Africa, far out of the way of harming humans.

IseDaDiva
11-21-2022, 12:23 PM

Snow monkeys are beautiful, smart, take care of their babies, and the biggest difference between them and niggers is that the monkeys know how to feed themselves!