PDA

View Full Version : Feral she boon 'artist' holds "White Only" art exhibit

Whitey Ford
11-16-2022, 05:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zduL5J4f1BM

Jim Crow
11-16-2022, 06:32 PM
Niggers complain about racism. Niggers are the ones keeping it alive!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-17-2022, 02:07 AM
This nigger would be in a bush with a bone in its nose getting raped by 30 AIDS infested bucks if it wasn’t for whitey. You’re not welcome nigger!

Ignatow
11-17-2022, 04:04 AM
Segregation made sense. Really. Now we are open minded good people who believe in humans are equal and as long as there's mutual respect, live and let live.

All kinds of niggers - we don't want to have to deal with their disgusting kind. Wouldn't the world be great if there's no Lizzo, Beyonce, Coonsby, LaBoon, etc.?

Tar Remover
11-19-2022, 06:06 PM
Yes. We DO understand what a "noose" means. We think it is pretty hilarious. Fuck off, stupid monkey.

haywood
11-19-2022, 06:47 PM
Segregation made sense. Really. Now we are open minded good people who believe in humans are equal and as long as there's mutual respect, live and let live.

All kinds of niggers - we don't want to have to deal with their disgusting kind. Wouldn't the world be great if there's no Lizzo, Beyonce, Coonsby, LaBoon, etc.?

But then there would be no niggers for me to bash on Twitter!! Now that Elon took over I called leboon China's beyotch!!

IseDaDiva
11-19-2022, 07:23 PM
That stupid hoe sounds just like that big buck, Griner - "Ohhh, dat raycisms!" Maybe send this one to the gulag too to teach it how good it has it at home, where it's treated like an endangered species, deserving of fawning, special news reports.

AR Patriot
11-21-2022, 03:40 PM
All this excrement stain knows how to do is whine, complain, and leech off the white man's wealth. I highly doubt it was every detained by police with white hoods. I also highly doubt it lives racism every day.