PDA

View Full Version : Filthy AssLifter Chops up his Live-in Partner into 35 Pieces

Kagman
11-14-2022, 11:31 AM
Why 35?? Why not?? This beautiful Hindu woman had the audacity (and stupidity) to ask her camel-fucking mozzie live-in partner to marry. The AssLifter did not see the humor in the request and chopped her up like a spring chicken. The parents of this beautiful woman were beside themselves when she announced her decision to live with this animal... With good reason. It was due to their diligent tracking of this POS that he was caught. They'd follow him at 2 am as he went around town disposing of body parts.

I say again... God was good enough to provide us the intelligence to build thousands of high-yield thermo-nuclear weapons. May He also grant us wisdom so we can make the Sudan right thru Affghanny a glass-covered, self-lit parking lot. It's the only answer to these people and their filthy pig-faith.

And here's a pic of the murdering POS AssLifter... It's clearly looking down as he rapes a goat...

The full story....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/11/india-muslim-chops-his-hindu-live-in-partner-into-35-pieces-for-asking-him-to-marry-her

Tar Remover
02-01-2023, 04:43 PM
These people are the scum of the lowest asshole of humanity. They have earned their place here next to filthy niggers.

IseDaDiva
02-10-2023, 07:54 PM
Why 35?? Why not?? This beautiful Hindu woman had the audacity (and stupidity) to ask her camel-fucking mozzie live-in partner to marry. The AssLifter did not see the humor in the request and chopped her up like a spring chicken. The parents of this beautiful woman were beside themselves when she announced her decision to live with this animal... With good reason. It was due to their diligent tracking of this POS that he was caught. They'd follow him at 2 am as he went around town disposing of body parts.

I say again... God was good enough to provide us the intelligence to build thousands of high-yield thermo-nuclear weapons. May He also grant us wisdom so we can make the Sudan right thru Affghanny a glass-covered, self-lit parking lot. It's the only answer to these people and their filthy pig-faith.

And here's a pic of the murdering POS AssLifter... It's clearly looking down as he rapes a goat...

The full story....

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/11/india-muslim-chops-his-hindu-live-in-partner-into-35-pieces-for-asking-him-to-marry-her

Think about cutting a human being into 35 pieces. Think how long that would take and how many cuts would need to made. Even niggers don't bother with that and cut them into maybe only 5 pieces.

What kind of demon would do such a thing? Never mind. I answered my own question.

Kagman
02-10-2023, 10:50 PM
Think about cutting a human being into 35 pieces. Think how long that would take and how many cuts would need to made. Even niggers don't bother with that and cut them into maybe only 5 pieces.

What kind of demon would do such a thing? Never mind. I answered my own question.

Thinking too hard about what we rail against here is an occupational hazard. There are those that many call 'human' who carry out the most monstrous of acts and carry out these acts on a daily basis. We see it and are honest enough to objectively call this filth exactly what it is... I do sometimes find myself overwhelmed.

Yeah,,, 35 pieces. Think about the mind that could do such a thing - - and the religion that nurtures and promotes such behavior. And realize that very same filth has been welcomed into this nation and their settlement into our neighborhoods paid for with our tax dollars. Wear a cross or a star of david outside your shirt in Dearborn or parts of Brooklyn and you'll be accosted or assaulted. Try to order food in a restaurant in these 'communities' and it will be tampered with in god-awful ways .

This is the 'vibrant diversity' the likes of Pelosi would have us 'celebrate'....

I say this a lot... I'll say it again... Who is the real enemy here.... The fuckers we know behave like the godless animals they are, or the person who, literally, sought them out and brought them here.

We are already in a state of war...

LaraLoganisaSaint
02-26-2023, 07:53 PM

The full story....

While I disagree on any sand nigger being regarded as "beautiful," I do agree that all Muhammads are smooth-lizard-brained animals and if I express my full disdain for their sub-species, I'm going to get another warning.

Kagman
02-26-2023, 09:38 PM
While I disagree on any sand nigger being regarded as "beautiful," I do agree that all Muhammads are smooth-lizard-brained animals and if I express my full disdain for their sub-species, I'm going to get another warning.
Not a sand nigger... A Hindu..... I rate them as eminently human.... the point being she was not mozzie pig so slicing her into little pieces had divine sanction.