PDA

View Full Version : Bunch of niggers take video of another nigger rock fishing .

Bernie Goetz
07-20-2017, 06:35 PM
http://nypost.com/2017/07/20/oh-he-just-died-disturbing-video-shows-teens-mocking-drowning-man/

Rape Ape
07-20-2017, 07:16 PM
I would say "good for the niggers" for allowing the Rock Mermaid to do her work, but then again, they're niggers. If they had tried to "heps uh bruddah", they probably would have rockfished too, so fuck them. Too bad they're not going to NU.

One pair of batwings is better than none, though

:traybat

MineEvolved
07-21-2017, 03:55 AM
And gee, I thought there were laws on the books for failing to render aid or to notify authorities. You can bet your sweet white ass that they'd FIND those laws and apply them harshly, if white boys were standing there watching a nigger drown and filming it. OMG, I can almost hear the cries to Lawzy Jeebus for justice.

Cracka Jack
07-21-2017, 01:44 PM
Can these fucking nigger not figure out how to use the zoom function on the camera!?!?!

Cat fur allergic
07-21-2017, 02:42 PM
The nigger rock fish was lucky. They didn't go my dik him or rob his corpse.

SC Anemia
07-21-2017, 04:51 PM
I guess black lives don't matter to Florida teen niggers. I'm not sure how this imbecile ended-up in the water but being able to swim would have helped. Instead of calling emergency services, the niggers on the bank just filmed it and taunted him. Imagine if this were white teenagers? It'd be apocalyptic and we'd never hear the end of it.

Jamel Dunn, 31, of Cocoa, drowned in a retention pond in Cocoa on July 9, police said. His body was not discovered until July 12.

Shortly after the discovery, a video surfaced on social media that shows Dunn in the water while teenagers nearby mock and curse him, police said. Dunn cries out, and a burst of laughter ensues from the teens, one of whom recorded the video on a phone, police said.

VIDEO at the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wesh.com/article/video-shows-teens-heckling-laughing-at-drowning-cocoa-man/10336344

Monkeybash
07-21-2017, 05:35 PM
Once again we see how much respect niggers place on life, even one of their own.

They don't respect the lives of anyone or anything, so why should we respect theirs?

100% Not A Nigger
07-21-2017, 06:05 PM
Aparently they may spend some time in junior NU because while helping a drowing nigger isn't mandatory reporting a dead one is.

Mushmouth
07-21-2017, 06:21 PM
“While the incident depicted on the recording does not give rise to sufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution under Florida statutes

:gibs

Jamel Dunn left behind 2 daughters ages 11 & 6 school is around the corner and we also want to be able to help the single Mothers with funds for the children's being that school is around the corner and other needs for them they may acquire as well.

https://www.gofundme.com/nd4cvm-long-lived-jamel-dunn

Cracka Jack
07-21-2017, 06:25 PM
Can I send a box of chicken bones via gogibsmedat ?

Rastus Nigger
07-21-2017, 11:44 PM
I saw pictures of the rockfish buck. Its fambly should be charged with water pollution. Good riddance. :rockfish:traybat

Master Sergeant
07-22-2017, 11:10 AM
Even gators passed on a chocolate covered snack.