PDA

View Full Version : Look at the heads on these Congo niggers

Espantoon
11-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Funny how you pretty much never see human peoples doing this kind of body modification/mutilation.

https://historydaily.org/mangbetu-people

jenkemfactory
11-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Good thing no people were hurt.

Fucking congolids.

haywood
11-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Funny how you pretty much never see human peoples doing this kind of body modification/mutilation.

https://historydaily.org/mangbetu-people

Homo Erecti MUTANTS!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2022, 10:34 PM
“The custom of skull elongation, called Lipombo by the natives, was a status symbol among the Mangbetu ruling classes, it denoted majesty, beauty, power and higher intelligence.”
Yes,congo niggers! 21284This cone headed niglet is just beaming with intelligence! Looks like its little ape eyes are gonna pop out its heyad.

Jim Crow
11-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Who gives a fuck !!!!
As long as they stay in the congo,where they belong!

Anastasia
11-07-2022, 01:29 PM
No one will ever convince me that those things are the same species as us.

Ignatow
11-07-2022, 04:02 PM
I'm a fair and rational person. As long as they keep to themselves in Africa, no harm, no foul. They can nig all they want there. But when they keep pushing on me that black is beautiful and keep showing me hideous fat gorilla sows, as if that's fit for human viewing, then we have a problem.

I want to see and experience pleasant things. Anything nigger is not human and therefore ugly.

GeneralPat
11-08-2022, 05:31 AM
But when they keep pushing on me that black is beautiful and keep showing me hideous fat gorilla sows, as if that's fit for human viewing, then we have a problem.

Just remember this, any time someone tries pushing a certain bullshit message such as the typical "black is beautiful" thing, it's obviously a lie. Whites don't have to push anything about white being beautiful because it's universally known. Blacks on the other hand have to constantly remind you that they are "beautiful, strong or superior" which makes me laugh about how insecure these little tarbrushed turds really are.

IseDaDiva
11-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Hey, don't be pushin' your toxic white privilege standards of beauty. That's rayciss!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of bucks loved hitting this lady. :lol

Ignatow
11-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Just remember this, any time someone tries pushing a certain bullshit message such as the typical "black is beautiful" thing, it's obviously a lie. Whites don't have to push anything about white being beautiful because it's universally known. Blacks on the other hand have to constantly remind you that they are "beautiful, strong or superior" which makes me laugh about how insecure these little tarbrushed turds really are.

When I first heard "black is beautiful", I said, no way. Black is vile. Not human.

Disgusting that their sows call themselves queens as if that will change what they are.Or the males, kings. Any nigger can be nigger rich these days, because of pandering, stealing, raycisms, etc. Matters not to me. They may have human whores with them. Still doesn't make them human.

Deep down, they know they are inferior in all respects. That's why they chimpout. No amount of money and help will change their savage nature. Either we deport them all, or reinstate segregation.

GeneralPat
11-09-2022, 12:33 AM
When I first heard "black is beautiful", I said, no way. Black is vile. Not human.

Disgusting that their sows call themselves queens as if that will change what they are.Or the males, kings. Any nigger can be nigger rich these days, because of pandering, stealing, raycisms, etc. Matters not to me. They may have human whores with them. Still doesn't make them human.

Deep down, they know they are inferior in all respects. That's why they chimpout. No amount of money and help will change their savage nature. Either we deport them all, or reinstate segregation.

I remember I said something like this to my ex "friends" once. My statement went something like 'niggers have an inferiority complex and they constantly seek validation from anywhere they can to boost their fragile egos' but they didn't like it what I said and were offended despite not being niggers. Of course you are right that niggers are inferior. They know it and we know it despite their attempts to push a fictitious representation about themselves to combat their bad qualities. I for one am all in favor for having these niggers deported back to wakanda and segregating them in case some niggers remain in the U.S for whatever reason.

haywood
11-10-2022, 01:11 PM
Hey, don't be pushin' your toxic white privilege standards of beauty. That's rayciss!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A lot of bucks loved hitting this lady. :lol

It gotz a CD playah in it's mouf!!

Coon Town
11-10-2022, 09:40 PM
Good thing for those niggers that there are no real brains to speak of in those ugly 'haids'. With the way things are going these days, one of those foul beasts will be soon foisted upon us as the next swimwear/lingerie/whatever model.

If or when that comes to pass I will destroy my seldom used television set and never buy another.

Crash
11-13-2022, 11:19 AM
So they expand the back of the skull, but still end up with a frontal lobe that is pure nigger. Hilarious!

Groid_Rage
11-18-2022, 01:16 PM

If black is beautiful I just shat a masterpiece. All that extra haid space but they are still dumb as rocks.