PDA

View Full Version : 'Kind and Loving' Latina mudshark killed, then locked in house with sproglets while nigger douses it with gasoline & sets fire

Whitey Ford
11-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Mo. Man Allegedly Killed 'Kind and Loving' Wife Before Dousing House with Gasoline with Their 2 Kids Inside

https://i.ibb.co/YLWQ09B/Screen-Shot-2022-09-27-at-2-12-19-PM-1277x1536.jpg

A Missouri man faces charges after allegedly killing his wife and then dousing their house with gasoline with their two young children inside, say police.

Gregory Smith III, 40, of Hazelwood, is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of his wife, Cristina Garcia, 37, armed criminal action and two counts of endangering the welfare of a child, the Hazelwood Police Department says in a statement.

On Monday at 4:21 a.m., police responded to the couple's home after their son called 911 saying that his mother was deceased, according to police.

Garcia's young son Malik "was the brave little soul who called 911 hoping someone would get there in time to save her," Garcia Smith's aunt, Monica Pola, wrote in a GoFundMe she set up for the couple's children.

When officers arrived at the home, they found the boy and his baby sister inside, along with their mother, "the victim of an apparent homicide," police say in the statement.

Smith allegedly "beat, stomped and then used a knife to kill the victim," according to police.

Afterward, Smith allegedly doused the home in gasoline with the couple's two children inside.

Smith had already fled the scene when officers got to the house.

https://people.com/crime/mo-man-allegedly-murdered-kind-and-loving-wife-before-dousing-house-with-gasoline-with-children-inside/

Defund Welfare
11-05-2022, 06:49 PM
Niggers don’t care about anyone but can’t wait to set up that GoGibsMe so they can get a new teebee and a bucket.

IseDaDiva
11-05-2022, 11:33 PM
What IS it with niggers and fire, anyway? Are they reverting to their roots and thinking they're having a long pork barbeque, or do they think if they burn up the stiffs no one will know a homicide has taken place?

I'm sure the buck was a model husband and daddy up until he went nigger on his hoe.

FEDUPMEX
11-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Just when you thought everything was going.......oh wait it's a nigger Nevermind.

IseDaDiva
11-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Just when you thought everything was going.......oh wait it's a nigger Nevermind.

Her last thoughts, like those of so many other dead burners: "But I was sure MY nigger was different!!"

Chimpwhipper
11-07-2022, 04:40 PM
I have zero sympathy when a coal scuttle gets deadified by any means.
"Avoid Jive and Stay Alive"

GeneralPat
11-08-2022, 05:22 AM
This is nothing new. When a street ape gets bored of his coal burning girlfriend, instead of parting ways like a human would it just disposes of it be it by killing the burner or beating it. I'm sure she thought her hood chimp was different than the rest but there's your predictable answer.