PDA

View Full Version : Nigger pretends to be Stanford Pre-Med student to live in campus dorms and chase white wimmenz

Whitey Ford
11-05-2022, 04:21 PM
https://i.ibb.co/WndGx4d/Tinder1.webp

Stanford administrators and the public safety department have been aware since at least December 2021 that William Curry, the Alabama local who was removed from campus Thursday, had pretended to be a Stanford student and lived in multiple University dorms, according to communications obtained by The Daily.

The University kept silent about the security threat posed by Curry despite his removal multiple times from campus and a student’s police report of harassment. He continued to return, interacting again and again with residential staff who had not been made aware of the man posing as a student and living in dorms.

Further Daily reporting, including 11 interviews with students over the weekend, found that Curry lived in at least five student residences through a full calendar year. During that time, several sources told The Daily, Curry harassed multiple students and was repeatedly removed from campus only to immediately return.

Chase Parker ’24 was off campus when he received a call from Emerson Stewart, a SUDPS deputy, informing him that Curry had accessed his second floor room through the front door, apparently bypassing the lock. When Parker returned, though, he said he found the screen to his window broken and suspected Curry may have climbed in through the window.

Once it became clear that Curry was living in the dorm, students came up with new explanations, according to Logan. Since several residents had moved into Murray after the winter break, the residents assumed Curry was one of them.

Instead, Curry was squatting in Murray full-time, spending most of his days in the computer cluster or alone in the dining hall. He was aided in his deception by what several students described as a gregarious personality and poor University communication with residential staff about the removals.

And this is when he started up chasin' dem white wimmenz.

While Curry lived in Murray, he also maintained a romantic relationship with a Stanford student, according to his former partner, who requested anonymity out of fear of continued harassment.

The two dated from December 2021 until the end of January 2022, which The Daily confirmed through reviewing extensive messages and photo documentation of their relationship.

The woman said she believed Curry was a transfer student from Duke. She said Curry told her he lived off campus in an apartment and was a Coca-Cola scholar. In reality, Curry was carrying on his deception in Murray, at times appearing to swipe into the front door with what, Luby and Logan speculated, was someone else’s ID card.

The ex-girlfriend alleged that Curry drank and gambled frequently and made friends on campus by providing alcohol to students.

After their relationship ended in January 2022, Curry began to stalk and harass her, she alleged. She ultimately blocked Curry in June 2022.

“F**king me raw then sucking n**gas…dirty b*tch,” he said in texts provided to The Daily after allegedly accessing messages the woman had exchanged with a man the summer after she and Curry broke up. When she realized that Curry must have accessed the information through her iMessage account, she took steps to ensure her privacy. Curry texted, “change your password next time hoe.”

Unbeknownst to the woman, Curry had been caught by SUDPS again at the end of 2022 after moving from Murray to EAST House, according to emails from a University administrator to an RF obtained by The Daily (Logan and Luby said that the Murray RAs had become suspicious by that point).

https://stanforddaily.com/2022/10/31/stanford-knew-about-the-campus-imposter-for-a-year-he-kept-coming-back/

Groid_Rage
11-06-2022, 04:49 PM
God forbid if a nigger obeyed any rules.

IseDaDiva
11-06-2022, 06:38 PM
Once again, I enjoyed taking the part of the subject line visible and tried to guess the rest:

Nigger pretends to be...

Human?
Honest?
Civilized?
Hard-working?
Respectful?
Non-rapey?
Non-violent?

I'm usually wrong, but the guessing game is kind of fun.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-06-2022, 10:53 PM
Once again, I enjoyed taking the part of the subject line visible and tried to guess the rest:

Human?
Honest?
Civilized?
Hard-working?
Respectful?
Non-rapey?
Non-violent?

I'm usually wrong, but the guessing game is kind of fun.

Didn’t come up,with a pre-med student, did ya? :lol

IseDaDiva
11-07-2022, 12:18 AM
Didn’t come up,with a pre-med student, did ya? :lol

Well, shi-i-i-ieeet!

Ignatow
11-07-2022, 03:46 AM
Stanford is a POS liberal school. Fuck them.

Nigger is creative, but what kind of fool would believe a nigger can even get into medical school?

DR Spook
11-07-2022, 04:41 AM
Stanford is a POS liberal school. Fuck them.

Nigger is creative, but what kind of fool would believe a nigger can even get into medical school?

The only way a nigger could get in would be apefirmative action. The fucking things are getting impossible to avoid.

haywood
11-10-2022, 05:52 PM
The only way a nigger could get in would be apefirmative action. The fucking things are getting impossible to avoid.

Sad but TRUE!!