PDA

View Full Version : Boyfriend stabbed... over microwave use

HonkyDevil
11-03-2022, 09:49 PM
Niggers don't like to wait their turn. I've seen numerous examples myself. This isn't unexpected I guess.
https://l.smartnews.com/zGL3h/EDpJig

IseDaDiva
11-04-2022, 12:36 AM
Niggers don't like to wait their turn. I've seen numerous examples myself. This isn't unexpected I guess.
https://l.smartnews.com/zGL3h/EDpJig

Bitch got him right in the femoral artery. Precision! And that is some monumental bootlip on the sow.

I couldn't read that article without using my phone to scan some app so went to Google to read it. I was provided with some options:
:lol

The sow's mammy said:

“She’s broke up about it. She didn’t know you could kill someone by stabbing them in the leg."

I'm pretty sure that what the hoe doesn't know could fill a 'liberry'.

This is why nigger bucks prefer mudsharks. Sows are incredibly vicious and dangerous beasts.

Oh, well. Buh bye Calvin. Thoughts and prayers! I'm sure you were a nigger of great distinction.

ETA: How funny is it when you Google one criminigger you get an endless slew of them.

"Woman stabs baby daddy/boyfriend" nets these beauties - all sows:

Jim Crow
11-04-2022, 06:11 AM
If only all sows would kill their bucks!The crime rate accross America would fall!

IseDaDiva
11-04-2022, 06:23 PM
If only all sows would kill their bucks!The crime rate accross America would fall!

But they need to do it before the rutting results in niglets!

Ignatow
11-04-2022, 09:39 PM
A fine example of a Wakanda warrior, a designer of flying pyramidz, has sadly been taken from the world. Who knows what it would have contributed to humankind. My condolences, nigger.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-04-2022, 10:24 PM
I couldn't read that article without using my phone to scan some app so went to Google to read it. I was provided with some options:
:lol
:rofl

Anastasia
11-07-2022, 02:05 PM
"Over the door"? Should be "ovah da doe."

Groid_Rage
11-11-2022, 04:08 PM
The reverse would be far more effective.

IseDaDiva
11-11-2022, 04:42 PM
"Over the door"? Should be "ovah da doe."

What's black, has four legs, and yells, "HoeDaDoe!"?

>>>>>>>>>>

Two niggers running for an elevator.