PDA

View Full Version : Imported Niggergerian, Chukwuebuka, googles "how to be a seral killer"

IseDaDiva
10-29-2022, 08:33 PM
Police in Houston, Texas, are searching for an imported nigger they believe killed and possibly dismembered a missing sow hoe last seen on April 16. Chukwuebuka Nwobodo, 28, is wanted for murder and tampering with evidence, cops say.

Officers said in a charging document they previously arrested Nwobodo on May 13 and he had pictures of dead people on his phone Police pulled Nwobodo over and allegedly found blood in the trunk and backseat of his vehicle, which also contained a handgun, loose latex gloves, a shovel and a large kitchen knife with blood on it, according to court documents.>>>He was detained, questioned, and released at the time, the spokesperson said.

Of course, he was. Not only is he a niggroe, but a Niggergerian. They had to let him go since no one would dare admit it was a mistake to import wild niggers.

Chewbacca, an imported Africoon rape ape, brings to you dat vibrant divershitty:
The chopped-up hoe, who actually thought the nigger would pay her 500$. :lol

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-wanted-in-missing-texas-womans-murder-googled-how-to-be-a-serial-killer-and-how-to-get-away-with-murder-cops/

The BBC thought it was important to report in Niggergerian pidgin English, lest those niggers feel left out.

US police dey find Nigerian man wey dem say e kill one 24 year old woman for im apartment.

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/articles/ck5zz610wn6o

Groid_Rage
10-29-2022, 08:51 PM
Chewbacca?

Anastasia
10-30-2022, 12:28 AM
Choppy nigger has those typical, soulless, brain-dead nigger eyes, and chopped nigger looks like a tranny.

Typically, when nigger bucks discover dey ho of the night is actually a tranny, they fuck it anyway and then commit murder to cover up being on da down low.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-30-2022, 03:58 PM
Yes! Send more niggers please! We love our niggers here. FBI reported 60% of murders were committed by niggers in 2021. That’s onl the known ones of course. The number is likely closer to 70%. How high will it go before even the white liberals admit we have a nigger problem? Who am I kidding, they will apologize to a nigger who is in the middle of stabbing them to death.

IseDaDiva
10-30-2022, 05:30 PM
Yes! Send more niggers please! We love our niggers here. FBI reported 60% of murders were committed by niggers in 2021. That’s onl the known ones of course. The number is likely closer to 70%. How high will it go before even the white liberals admit we have a nigger problem? Who am I kidding, they will apologize to a nigger who is in the middle of stabbing them to death.

Werd. "Oh, Mr. Black Man, I'm so sorry my white privilege, systemic raycisms, and slave owning of my ancestors drove you to this! Please forgive me!"

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-30-2022, 08:32 PM
Werd. "Oh, Mr. Black Man, I'm so sorry my white privilege, systemic raycisms, and slave owning of my ancestors drove you to this! Please forgive me!"
“After you’re done, please muh dikk my daughter and impregnate her with your diverse seed”