PDA

View Full Version : Follow Up. Delaware Negroid Who beat Burner to Death with Baseball Bat Gets a Lifetime Scholarship to NU

Groid_Rage
10-29-2022, 06:51 PM
A 21-year-old man in Delaware will spend the rest of his life behind bars for the brutal slaying of his 17-year-old ex-girlfriend, whom he lured into the woods and ambushed just over two years ago. A New Castle County jury on Thursday found Noah Sharp guilty on charges of first-degree murder, first-degree conspiracy, and possession of a deadly weapon during the commission of a felony in the death of Madison Sparrow, prosecutors announced.
Yucch another mudshark helped the nigger kill her friend:
Sparrow’s friend, Annika Stalczynski, in May pleaded guilty to similar first-degree murder and first-degree conspiracy charges in the teen’s death. Defense attorneys reached a deal with prosecutors in which Stalczynski agreed to testify against Sharp about their plot to kill Sparrow.
Text exchanges between the two showed Sharp and Stalczynski discussing plans, murder weapons, and how to dispose of the body, the report said. Sharp’s attorneys also claimed that someone else could have been in control of his electronic devices, but testimony from Stalczynski likely sealed the deal with the jury, the Delaware News Journal report continued.https://lawandcrime.com/crime/nearly-beyond-comprehension-delaware-man-convicted-of-luring-17-year-old-ex-to-woods-beating-her-to-death-with-aluminum-bat/
:mudshark1 tyrone :nignames

Whitey Ford
11-12-2022, 03:27 AM
I remember this nigger. Being the head County Coroner at the Mudshark Mortuary, I remember the faces, the stories, the niggers and the burners who threw it all away for some cheap ass, worthless radiator hose.

Let's hope that this nigger stays locked up for a lifetime and gets jocked up the sphincter hershey highway each and every day by his own nigger people up in lock up.

haywood
11-12-2022, 06:09 AM
I remember this nigger. Being the head County Coroner at the Mudshark Mortuary, I remember the faces, the stories, the niggers and the burners who threw it all away for some cheap ass, worthless radiator hose.

Let's hope that this nigger stays locked up for a lifetime and gets jocked up the sphincter hershey highway each and every day by his own nigger people up in lock up.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
11-13-2022, 07:35 AM
The penalty for beastiality should always be death.So,she paid the price! Now it’s the nigger’s turn! Life in prison is a start. But I believe in the Bible. And It atates “an for an eye”. Life in prison is not enough!

Chimpwhipper
11-14-2022, 05:15 AM
Even though these bucks do the universe a favor when they take out their coal scuttles, there needs to be some whipping involved so the buck doesn't get too sassy before he's locked up.

IseDaDiva
11-29-2022, 02:28 PM
Even though these bucks do the universe a favor when they take out their coal scuttles, there needs to be some whipping involved so the buck doesn't get too sassy before he's locked up.

It wasn't very long ago that the nigger would have been dealt with promptly and properly and its carcass displayed as a warning to the other niggers.