PDA

View Full Version : Cops in darker countries don't mess around.

SGT@Arms
10-27-2022, 01:02 PM
Funniest part to me is how they immediately dropped the tailgate. HAHAHAHA

https://www.kaotic.com/video/04d0e08b_20221025122129_t

jenkemfactory
10-27-2022, 02:09 PM
Pants down, shoot!

ooommmuzeee goes from passenger to cargo. I like how they slammed the tailgate on his leg. I like how they just don't give two shits.

Hey, police brutality, sue, blm, protest...oh, only in racist white countries.

Kagman
10-27-2022, 04:05 PM
Calling Ben Crump....... Calling Ben Crump........... Oh... Wait.......

IseDaDiva
10-27-2022, 05:35 PM
Frickin' hilarious. All the "Just like us" libtards need to watch these videos. In this part of the world, cops shooting a wild groid hopped on baff salts and brandishing a machete are thrown in jail for brutality.

I guess that was the mammy's screeching niggerbabble? Don't worry mammy - in a day or two, you'll forget all about this.

GeneralPat
10-27-2022, 06:40 PM
That's how the law should be upheld in America when situations get out of hand instead of comforting the criminal and giving it a get out of jail free card.

Jim Crow
10-27-2022, 09:03 PM
That’s the way to handle a savage groid! Easier on taxpayers wallets too!

HonkyDevil
10-27-2022, 09:17 PM
Clearly they know their own nature. But imagine if this scenario played out in America. It would be the typical "raciss ass poh-leese shooting a good boy!" bullshit we're all to familiar with. It should be this way in America.

jenkemfactory
10-27-2022, 10:26 PM
Frickin' hilarious. All the "Just like us" libtards need to watch these videos. In this part of the world, cops shooting a wild groid hopped on baff salts and brandishing a machete are thrown in jail for brutality.

I guess that was the mammy's screeching niggerbabble? Don't worry mammy - in a day or two, you'll forget all about this.

Don't worry, she'll hop in bed with yet a different man and pump out another criminal.

jenkemfactory
10-27-2022, 10:27 PM
Clearly they know their own nature. But imagine if this scenario played out in America. It would be the typical "raciss ass poh-leese shooting a good boy!" bullshit we're all to familiar with. It should be this way in America.

Yeah, no NYC catch and release.

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 10:34 AM
And THAT ladies and gentlemen, is how to PROPERLY tame a wild, feral groid.

IseDaDiva
10-28-2022, 11:39 AM
Don't worry, she'll hop in bed with yet a different man and pump out another criminal.

No need. I'm sure the sow has 7 or 8 other niglets already and won't miss this one. The nigger cops should have batwinged the mammy too, just for that annoying ooking.