PDA

View Full Version : Work ethics training

jenkemfactory
10-27-2022, 10:15 AM
We're in a conference at work today and they sent for an outside training company to come in to train us on work ethics.

Guess who this company sent us?

How did you guess it was a jigaboo?

To it's credit, it did try to speak human. But as you know, you can't take the bixnood out of the nigger. It did occasionally break out in full ebonics. And yes, wacissum this and that.

Honestly, I can't remember a thing this chimp said. Good thing this is just a passive training. Imagine if there was a test? Ok, what be wasissum? Why you be such white waisiss? Yo, honkey bitch, suck dis.

Tar Remover
10-27-2022, 11:29 AM
GOOD! Because nobody gives a fuck what a stupid nigger says. Everybody knows that what ever a nigger is telling you may be unethical, you can bet that it's doing EXACTLY that. Fuck niggers, and anything they have to say.

jenkemfactory
10-27-2022, 02:17 PM
Yeah, it was only 45 minutes minus 10 minute break. I should be really impressed that the coon lasted that long. But for humans who tried to pay attention for whatever reason, it was painful. Good thing chimpout works on my phone.

haywood
10-28-2022, 05:27 PM
Yeah, it was only 45 minutes minus 10 minute break. I should be really impressed that the coon lasted that long. But for humans who tried to pay attention for whatever reason, it was painful. Good thing chimpout works on my phone.

I've been on Chimpout for 13 years!! It has HELPED me keep my sanity!!

Ignatow
10-28-2022, 06:04 PM
A coon teaching ethics, that's a first. Animals know nothing about morality and ethics, so you're better off having a donkey teach you raycisms.