PDA

View Full Version : Remember "Jesse Matthew", serial killer nog? Bad news.

IseDaDiva
10-27-2022, 01:08 AM
Poor Jesse. While serving his seven life sentences, we are told he has stage 4 cornhole cancer. Probably no surprise with all the down-low action in NU. Anyway, he was moved from that nasty high-security prison to a nice cozy hospital. I'm sure the parents of the two beautiful girls he kidnapped, savaged, and murdered are relieved he's getting the care he needs.

Douglas Ramseur, an attorney for Matthew, reportedly read a statement in court on behalf of his client in which he said: "He's very sorry for what happened.… He loves his family very much."

The lawyer is a fatassed, nigger muh dik-sucking libtard who works very hard on abolishing the death penalty since it's unfair to niggers.

Here's the scum sucker (blue tie) with one of his pet niggers he got sprung:

During the phone interview with CBS 6, Matthew was evasive when asked if he was sorry for the crimes he had committed.

“I don’t think I can answer that question right now truthfully,” Matthew said. “Maybe in another interview.”

So is it possible he's not really sorry?

The killer groid avoided the death penalty by confessing, so got all those life sentences instead. Big deal. He gets punished for the first victim and all and any others are freebies. Police feel sure he killed many more girls, who remain missing in the area where this POS slithered around.

I hope the nigger rots to pieces slowly and that it's really painful, although naturally, the doctors will do everything they can to make him comfortable. What kind of upsidedown, clown world is this??

Who cares about them? They're just White girls.

https://www.newsweek.com/jesse-matthew-guilty-sentenced-graham-harrington-433090
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/killer-jesse-matthew-moved-from-sussex-i-state-prison-to-richmond-hospital

GeneralPat
10-27-2022, 04:05 AM
Oh god, I absolutely HATE reading stories like this. So when a useless idiot nigger gets killed by an "evil white devil" the family of the nigger demands an apology, a grand amount of money, justice for their useless parasite spawn, practically starts world war 3, paints murals of their bastard child and the news about it is on repeat on every news channel. Meanwhile, a nigger rapes, kills and destroys all it wants, the news won't even cover it and if so they do it briefly, they don't get an apology, no justice is made and the nigger walks a free man moments later. I'm so glad I am here on this site, if I were reading this on twitter or any other site then I would have been banned from their platform faster than I could say I hate niggers.

Jim Crow
10-27-2022, 06:42 AM
Seeing the pic of those two adorable girls makes it even harder to accept.Those girls did not deserve what was done to them by that murdering rape ape!” Sorry” can’t make it better.But having watched that nigger being injected to def while strapped down to a table would have at least given the victims family a bit of closure.
Now this worthless ape is finally suffering and the liberal bastards want to give it relief from the pain it deserves?That is a slap in the face to the victims’ family! Hopefully that ape has a dragged out very painful wait for the bat fairy!And I wish the same to the piece of shit who defended it!

haywood
10-27-2022, 08:16 AM
Poor Jesse. While serving his seven life sentences, we are told he has stage 4 cornhole cancer. Probably no surprise with all the down-low action in NU. Anyway, he was moved from that nasty high-security prison to a nice cozy hospital. I'm sure the parents of the two beautiful girls he kidnapped, savaged, and murdered are relieved he's getting the care he needs.

The lawyer is a fatassed, nigger muh dik-sucking libtard who works very hard on abolishing the death penalty since it's unfair to niggers.

Here's the scum sucker (blue tie) with one of his pet niggers he got sprung:

So is it possible he's not really sorry?

The killer groid avoided the death penalty by confessing, so got all those life sentences instead. Big deal. He gets punished for the first victim and all and any others are freebies. Police feel sure he killed many more girls, who remain missing in the area where this POS slithered around.

I hope the nigger rots to pieces slowly and that it's really painful, although naturally, the doctors will do everything they can to make him comfortable. What kind of upsidedown, clown world is this??

Who cares about them? They're just White girls.

https://www.newsweek.com/jesse-matthew-guilty-sentenced-graham-harrington-433090
https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/killer-jesse-matthew-moved-from-sussex-i-state-prison-to-richmond-hospital

That lawyer looks like a TYPICAL soy boy, beta-cuck dhimmirat politician!!

IseDaDiva
10-27-2022, 11:57 AM
That lawyer looks like a TYPICAL soy boy, beta-cuck dhimmirat politician!!

No kidding.

He wanted a special, secret hearing to disclose information to help the poor nigger, and it was denied by a sensible judge. This porcine slug whined:

It’s only because Mr. Matthew is poor and indigent, it’s only because you’re poor that we have to disclose information.”

I'm sure there was information that would have exonerated the rape ape! But at least helped Mr. Matthew avoid the death penalty. He must be proud of that.

https://www.c-ville.com/judge-denies-jesse-matthews-request-secret-hearing

Defund Welfare
10-27-2022, 05:21 PM
The poor nigger! When he gets out on account of being really really really sorry for real this time, Ramseur should let Jesse use his spare bedroom until he gets back on his feet! I’m sure he will really appreciate that!