PDA

View Full Version : Kemarrie Davion Phillips executes Lyft driver w/ bullet to the head- sail foam had app w/ home address still running

Whitey Ford
10-25-2022, 05:07 PM
Pontiac man accused of shooting Lyft driver arraigned on murder charge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTrhUm4dSKQ

Oakland County Sheriff's deputies were dispatched to Putnam Avenue and Rundell Street around 5:15 a.m. Friday in response to a car crash. They discovered a Nissan Versa on the curb between a utility pole and a street sign and the victim, 49-year-old Dina Terrell, in the driver's seat with a gunshot wound to the back of her head. The Eastpointe resident was pronounced dead after being taken to a local hospital.

Terrell had been working as a rideshare driver at the time of the incident. While en route to the scene deputies received reports that a man was spotted running away from it. The Lyft app on the victim's cellphone was running with directions to an address on the northeast side of Pontiac and detectives were able to find more evidence near Hollywood and South Merrimac with the help of a K-9 search, the Sheriff's Office said.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/michigan/2022/10/25/pontiac-man-accused-of-shooting-lyft-driver-arraigned-on-murder-charge/69590371007/

Jim Crow
10-26-2022, 05:16 PM
The memorial is growing? Time for some negative drink of 40 of eight ball and water the flowers on the nigger’s memorial .LOL!

IseDaDiva
10-26-2022, 05:38 PM
So are we going to get riots, looting, niggerwhine, and a demand for justice? Oh, wait. I guess not since it's yet another nigger on nigger killing.

The Lyft driver was a sow but at least it was working - a rarity among the niggroid species - unlike the extreme-boot-lipped, knuckle-dragging, 50-IQ buck.

The "Pontiac man" displaying a boot lip of which I've not yet seen the equal. :eek:

WTF?

Maybe he just needed money for his college courses so he could be a doctah and help his brothas and sistas.

haywood
10-26-2022, 09:55 PM
So are we going to get riots, looting, niggerwhine, and a demand for justice? Oh, wait. I guess not since it's yet another nigger on nigger killing.

The Lyft driver was a sow but at least it was working - a rarity among the niggroid species - unlike the extreme-boot-lipped, knuckle-dragging, 50-IQ buck.

The "Pontiac man" displaying a boot lip of which I've not yet seen the equal. :eek:

WTF?

Maybe he just needed money for his college courses so he could be a doctah and help his brothas and sistas.

It looks pretty similar to george "fetanyl" groids!! Both of them look like the offspring of a BLOWFISH that was RAPED by a mountain gorilla!!

jenkemfactory
10-26-2022, 09:59 PM
Damn! Those floppy lips are huge. Why are those mud flappers two-toned?

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-26-2022, 10:41 PM
Sounds like the fambly is setting themselves up for a lawsoo against lyft.

IseDaDiva
10-27-2022, 12:22 AM
Damn! Those floppy lips are huge. Why are those mud flappers two-toned?

They're so hugely inflated it seems they're doubling back on themselves. I hate seeing pink anywhere on niggers. It's GROSS.

I'm sure those neon inner tubes will be put to good use in NU.

haywood
10-27-2022, 08:25 AM
They're so hugely inflated it seems they're doubling back on themselves. I hate seeing pink anywhere on niggers. It's GROSS.

I'm sure those neon inner tubes will be put to good use in NU.

That nigger will be bubba's beyotch!!