PDA

View Full Version : Black bastard thinks he's god

NIGGERHATINBRAD
10-23-2022, 12:03 PM
This poopy nigga seems to think he's a Kang "yall white devil need to bow before us we nigga is better dan da white man we yo maker black people is better" that's about all I could understand 🙉🙉🙉🙉 they shouldn't have let the wildlife out of the zoo dumbass must have broke out of the zoo and stolen a camera from his local Walmart 😂😂 stupid nigger

https://youtu.be/ypPYIRTpHTY

haywood
10-23-2022, 12:48 PM
This poopy nigga seems to think he's a Kang "yall white devil need to bow before us we nigga is better dan da white man we yo maker black people is better" that's about all I could understand �������� they shouldn't have let the wildlife out of the zoo dumbass must have broke out of the zoo and stolen a camera from his local Walmart ���� stupid nigger

https://youtu.be/ypPYIRTpHTY

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK-SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! BIX-Nood mufugga!!

Jim Crow
10-23-2022, 08:25 PM
Very cute and smart girl! her daddy should be proud of her!The nigger on the other hand,is stupid,aggressive and arrogant. just like other niggers. but I do agree with one thing it said.Niggers do not belong near whites. Bring back segregation!

jenkemfactory
10-24-2022, 12:12 AM
Not sure how anyone can stand to listen to nigger babble.

SGT@Arms
10-24-2022, 04:58 AM
I lasted 1 minute. O well. Start the week off right with a Monday Morning Mandingo.

IseDaDiva
10-24-2022, 02:05 PM
Why shouldn't simple-minded groids think they are gods? They have masses of brain-washed libtards, SJWs and other hysterical hypocrites bowing before them, worshipping them, and kissing (literally in the case of the pope) their gnarly hind paws.

GeneralPat
10-25-2022, 12:10 AM
He isn't the first nor last nigger to claim he's god. Every dirty boon thinks he's a god just because he's been "blessed" by the size of his disgusting poop stick, their genetics or some other nonsense bullshit they spit out. There was a time when that kook kanye west replaced his face with Jesus and had pictures of himself depicted as god. Every nigger has this complex, they supposedly feel superior and mighty yet they need the support of retarded white liberals to back them up. Not to mention they have all these crazy symbols and whatnot to make themselves appear bigger and "better" than anyone else but we all know they're nothing special, well those of us who have any sanity that is.

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 06:40 PM
So naturally, I went there straight away and left MY 2 cents worth!

Hopefully, MORE Chimpers will show up there....... :lol