PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR nigger Bubba Wallace's lousy driving causes dangerous crash

Whitey Ford
10-17-2022, 03:37 PM
There was also a post crash chimp out that's not on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKmpU2JdvRM

tweakstick
10-17-2022, 07:20 PM
The combination of that nigger and NASCAR's allowing it's behavior is what turned me off from the sport permanently. I haven't watched a race since the noose incident.

Anastasia
10-18-2022, 10:41 AM
This nigger is to NASCAR what Nigger Woods was to golf and P.K. Subban was to hockey - an extremely uppity nigger whose coonstant need to be in the spotlight has ruined the sport for normal White fans.

I still go to NHL games sometimes, but with one caveat - if there are any prominent nigger players on the home team, I tell my friends to go without me because I'm not going to put myself in the position of listening to thousands of fans cheering for a nigger if he gets into a fight with a White player from the opposing team.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-18-2022, 01:18 PM
Damn, too bad we didn’t get a bat winging.

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 07:15 PM
The combination of that nigger and NASCAR's allowing it's behavior is what turned me off from the sport permanently. I haven't watched a race since the noose incident.

SAME! Fuck those nigger loving woke NASCOON fairies.

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 07:16 PM
Typical nigger driver..... Nigga Wallace. Any time you let niggers participate in ANYTHING, there will be nonstop monkeyshines like this. And he did that on purpose. I hope they suspend this spook. But they won't. They will blame everyone BUT him.

Ignatow
10-28-2022, 08:23 PM
I was at the smog check station yesterday. Thumbing through magazines, I was looking at 50 Power Players in the Auto Industry. Nigger Wallace was #17, because he's a magic, groundbreaking, driver. So was Lewis Hamilton. Sheeeeit, there's a reason I haven't bought Motor Trend in eons.

Celticgirl
10-29-2022, 11:21 AM
The annoucers are trying to blame Larson. Sorry I don't know much about racing but it seems like Bubba Wallace was at fault.

IseDaDiva
10-29-2022, 12:06 PM
Typical nigger driver..... Nigga Wallace. Any time you let niggers participate in ANYTHING, there will be nonstop monkeyshines like this. And he did that on purpose. I hope they suspend this spook. But they won't. They will blame everyone BUT him.

Uppity groid, Blubbalip Wallace, received a one race suspension from NASCAR after an investigation determined he deliberately spun reigning Cup champion Kyle Larson at Las Vegas in a “dangerous act” of retaliation before confronting him afterward.

Wallace had a shoving match with Larson after Sunday's incident at Las Vegas and also pushed away a NASCAR official. The suspension handed down Tuesday falls under NASCAR's behavioral policy, and technically could cover most of Wallace's actions at Las Vegas.

Wallace was shouting before he even got to Larson and immediately began to shove the smaller driver. Larson tried to turn away from him and several times lifted his arms to block Wallace’s shoves, but Wallace got in multiple shots before a NASCAR safety worker separated the two.

https://www.tsn.ca/auto-racing/nascar/nascar-suspends-bubba-wallace-one-race-1.1864486

Tar Remover
10-29-2022, 05:00 PM
I was at the smog check station yesterday. Thumbing through magazines, I was looking at 50 Power Players in the Auto Industry. Nigger Wallace was #17, because he's a magic, groundbreaking, driver. So was Lewis Hamilton. Sheeeeit, there's a reason I haven't bought Motor Trend in eons.

That's the only job niggers are fit for: Breaking ground. With a shovel......

IseDaDiva
10-29-2022, 05:52 PM
That's the only job niggers are fit for: Breaking ground. With a shovel......

...and being properly corrected for being lazy niggers.

Tar Remover
10-30-2022, 08:03 AM
...and being properly corrected for being lazy niggers.

:lol:lol:lol

haywood
10-30-2022, 07:23 PM
Damn, too bad we didn’t get a bat winging.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!