PDA

View Full Version : Philadelphia Wawa closes for an hour each day because of guess who

Anastasia
10-17-2022, 12:19 AM
https://www.phillymag.com/news/2022/09/27/wawa-philadelphia-video-teens/

A Wawa store (sto) in Philadelphia (hmm) has become forced to close for an hour each day because of TNB from "teens" (NIGGERS) from the nearby school (skoo).

In my town there's a supermarket that's right next to a high school. I've been there a few times in the afternoon when school lets out and there's never been any trouble. Kids come in and shop just like adults. The school is 95% White and Asian. I don't ever recall seeing a niglet in the store.

Whitey Ford
10-18-2022, 09:49 AM
And soon they will probably close their doors and the libs will scream "food desert!" when the only other available food options for niggers are McDonald's and KFC. "Ahhz gots da beetus cuz whitey don't wanna sell me healthy food an sheeeit." If they wouldn't shit where they eat, they would have healthy food. :lol

jenkemfactory
10-18-2022, 11:29 AM
Dat be racist.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-18-2022, 12:30 PM
Imagine my surprise, the school is 85% nigger. If a massive sinkhole opened up and swallowed this nigger “school” during school hours, the world would be a much better place

Whitey Ford
10-18-2022, 03:51 PM
Well, guess what. Parts of Philly are seeing store closures because niggers.
Wawa closing 2 Center City stores due to 'safety and security challenges'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvwy8o-E1UQ

Two of Wawa's downtown Philadelphia stores will be shuttered as the Delaware County-based chain continues "to be focused on doing everything we can to monitor and work with local authorities to address challenges impacting operations in any other stores," the company announced.

The convenience stores to be closed in Center City are located at 12th and Market streets and 19th and Market streets.

The announcement comes two days after City Councilman Mike Driscoll told business leaders at a public forum in Northeast Philadelphia that Wawa officials were considering halting new store openings in Philadelphia amid rising crime and lawlessness in the city, according to a report published by the Philadelphia Business Journal.

Last month, Wawa closed some of its city stores early when groups of young people ransacked stores in the area. On Sept. 24, a Wawa in Northeast Philadelphia was ransacked by hundreds of people. Video of the chaos and destruction went viral.

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/business/wawa-to-close-2-center-city-stores-citing-safety-and-security-challenges/3391456/

DR Spook
10-18-2022, 04:28 PM
Imagine my surprise, the school is 85% nigger. If a massive sinkhole opened up and swallowed this nigger “school” during school hours, the world would be a much better place

What kind of white parent would send their kid to s nigger shithole like this?

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-18-2022, 09:44 PM
What kind of white parent would send their kid to s nigger shithole like this?
White trash with low IQ who couldn’t find a skilled job to relocate out of niggerville.