PDA

View Full Version : Notice how stock images are all niggers now?

IseDaDiva
10-15-2022, 05:11 PM
Clarification: They are niggers if they are doing something worthwhile, like art or science or sweetly romancing their mudsharks with flowers and diamond rings.

If a story is meant to be heart-rending and highlight all injustice in the world (committed by YT, of course) then those stock images will also be niggroes - sad niggroes, starving niggroes, marginalized and abused niggroes, etc etc etc.

In articles about scammers, abusers, and underhanded, swindling evil corporate monsters, the stock images are always White males looking evil, e.g. Typical email scammer, because we know they are all white and it might be rayciss to mention Niggergerians:

In this article about the immense pressure on the most creative artists, this is the image to demonstrate the average creative genius, this is the Getty image chosen:

Where did this snakehead come from? I bet some evil corporate YT said, "Go find a nigger, and put a brush in his paw so he looks dedicated and artistic"?

Defund Welfare
10-15-2022, 08:54 PM
Google helps with that a lot. I expect a lot of back room deals in these kinds of algorithms, as well. I hate seeing niggers everywhere.

haywood
10-15-2022, 10:15 PM
Google helps with that a lot. I expect a lot of back room deals in these kinds of algorithms, as well. I hate seeing niggers everywhere.

Don't we ALL!!

GeneralPat
10-18-2022, 02:50 AM

We ALL have nigger fatigue, we just are supposed to shut up and deal with it and if not then "muh reyciss". Fucking nigger loving bullshit everywhere pisses me off.

Anastasia
10-18-2022, 09:39 AM
Google violently purges anything pro-white or even white-neutral from its search results. Any mention of whiteness must be purely negative only or it will be banned. For example, a Google search for something like "regular American couple" will result in only:

Nigger couples
Nigger-mudshark couples
Homosexual couples

You'll never see a happy white man and happy white woman paired together on Google, even though it's by far the most common couple in real life and should logically and morally be considered the "default."

Wikipedia is the exact same way. All mentions of White European history can only be about how wicked and rayciss White people are. Anything positive or even neutral about the White race is banned.