PDA

View Full Version : New Ghetto Lobster recipe

Whitey Ford
10-14-2022, 12:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFc1ARt6PME

Kagman
10-14-2022, 05:08 AM
Dad is a hero.... We need more just like him. Too bad he did not do the same to that illiterate, simple minded twant who launched that niglet. I have complete confidence 'mom' will crap out dozens more of the little shit stains to make up for it.

'I did-nt know who dat wuz in dahr.... hur hole dahay wuz allz burnt up'

I hope it dies in agony. If not, it will be back in that hospital in 7 years crapping out niglets of it's own

IseDaDiva
10-14-2022, 05:59 PM
I don't find this story "Shocking" - not at all. It's just TNB, which is disgusting and revolting but not shocking. Gee, the mammy, so articulate, sounds really broken up about this. Couldn't the sperm donor buck just have broken its neck or something? Niggers truly delight in sadism.

Now the taxpayers will have to foot the bill for the sprog's care and treatment.

Daddy: :lol

Jim Crow
10-15-2022, 05:54 PM
That’s not the way you cook lobster! Nigger shoulda completely submerged the thing in the boiling pot of water and kept it covered for 5 min!

IseDaDiva
10-15-2022, 07:03 PM
That’s not the way you cook lobster! Nigger shoulda completely submerged the thing in the boiling pot of water and kept it covered for 5 min!

When do niggers do anything right?

Tar Remover
10-28-2022, 07:25 PM
It's what niggers do.