PDA

View Full Version : Mozzie Witch Doctor Calls for the Murder of Pregnant Women and Children/Infants

Kagman
10-13-2022, 05:48 AM
It's an official 'FartWar' against the Ahmadis sect - yet another group of asslifters I've never heard of before. A quote from the asslifter witch doctor in charge:

" ‘If we are not able to kill pregnant Ahmadiyya women, then kill those children after they are born.’"

Yep, a self-lit, glass covered parking lot from the Sudan right thru Pakistan. Gotta use those high-yield thermonuclear warheads for something. These people define evil. And never forget the filthy nigger Obama brought 8.5 of 10 of the near 1 million mozzie scum now in this country during his 8 year reign of terror

Two paragraphs:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/10/pakistan-muslim-cleric-issues-fatwa-telling-muslims-to-murder-ahmadiyya-women-and-children

haywood
10-13-2022, 01:57 PM
It's an official 'FartWar' against the Ahmadis sect - yet another group of asslifters I've never heard of before. A quote from the asslifter witch doctor in charge:

" ‘If we are not able to kill pregnant Ahmadiyya women, then kill those children after they are born.’"

Yep, a self-lit, glass covered parking lot from the Sudan right thru Pakistan. Gotta use those high-yield thermonuclear warheads for something. These people define evil. And never forget the filthy nigger Obama brought 8.5 of 10 of the near 1 million mozzie scum now in this country during his 8 year reign of terror

Two paragraphs:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2022/10/pakistan-muslim-cleric-issues-fatwa-telling-muslims-to-murder-ahmadiyya-women-and-children

Let me guess, the @$$lifter votes DHIMMIRAT!!

IseDaDiva
10-13-2022, 06:02 PM
Just remember:

Kagman
10-13-2022, 09:02 PM
Just remember:

That fat meatball piece of shit... I've despised that creature since the 1980's when he did an expose' on the demise of Flint... His home town, as I recall. Funny, he left out the part that the niggers were demolishing the entire city.

Muslims would take that meatball find a tall building and throw his fat ass right out - if they could find a window big enough. Fools in COMPLETE denial

Jim Crow
10-14-2022, 06:26 AM
And keep in mind,that the liberals love they muzzies as much as they niggers!Liberals are every bit as much of the problem as the savage scum they defend and protect!

haywood
10-16-2022, 08:21 AM
And keep in mind,that the liberals love they muzzies as much as they niggers!Liberals are every bit as much of the problem as the savage scum they defend and protect!

That's why I like Hungarian P.M. Viktor Orban. He learned the lessons of history and puts Hungarians FIRST!! He remembers what the ottoman Turk @$$lifter$ did to Hungary centuries ago and won't let history REPEAT itself!! He is an EATERN EUROPEAN TRUMP!! No wonder leftists and globalists world wide hate him!!

Anastasia
10-19-2022, 06:00 PM
The only thing more subhuman than a Muslim is a white libtard who worships Muslims.

Jim Crow
10-20-2022, 07:26 AM
The only thing more subhuman than a Muslim is a white libtard who worships Muslims.

All liberal worship niggers and muzzies. That doesn’t make them sub human, it makes them stupid!