PDA

View Full Version : Science nigger couldn't get treated for his monkeypox.

IseDaDiva
10-12-2022, 07:53 PM
*Sound of sad violins*

As a Black man and a senior CDC scientist, William L. Jeffries IV knows a lot about health inequities and infectious diseases in America. Still, it took visits to 3 doctors — and a desperate call to a colleague — for him to get treatment for monkeypox.

Ever think if it weren't for niggers there would be no need for monkeypox treatment?

How did this esteemed Black man get this loathsome disease, what with him being an educated Science Nigger and all?

Jeffries, who describes himself as a same-gender-loving Black man, sees the work as a way to serve his people and, by extension, God.

So remove the Libtard NewSpeak bullshit - he's a downlow buck who let an infected buck he met in the toilet at some gay bar bare-back him. What kind of behavior is this for a Science Nigger?

By Sunday night, Jeffries felt some itching and irritation. A couple days after that, he had a fever, chills and sores around his anus.

Breaks my heart to think of this high-toned buck with his sore, itchy ass. :violin

Jeffries is a senior health scientist in the Office of Health Equity in the Division of HIV Prevention.

And a fine health scientist, I'm sure.

That this is written as a nigger sob story makes me sick.

https://www.propublica.org/article/monkeypox-transmission-treatment-cdc-scientist

Anastasia
10-12-2022, 08:05 PM
he had a fever, chills and sores around his anus.

Warning: Do not read while eating, as you will either laugh or vomit (or both).

haywood
10-13-2022, 12:47 PM
*Sound of sad violins*

Ever think if it weren't for niggers there would be no need for monkeypox treatment?

How did this esteemed Black man get this loathsome disease, what with him being an educated Science Nigger and all?

So remove the Libtard NewSpeak bullshit - he's a downlow buck who let an infected buck he met in the toilet at some gay bar bare-back him. What kind of behavior is this for a Science Nigger?

Breaks my heart to think of this high-toned buck with his sore, itchy ass. :violin

And a fine health scientist, I'm sure.

That this is written as a nigger sob story makes me sick.

https://www.propublica.org/article/monkeypox-transmission-treatment-cdc-scientist

TNB to the 10TH DEGREE!!