PDA

View Full Version : Swedish flight instructor dies when nigger stalls the plane

Lip Plate
10-10-2022, 01:31 PM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11299387/Friends-Swedish-flight-instructor-23-killed-Virginia-plane-crash-mourn.html

The nigger that stalled the aircraft is, are you ready, Oluwagbohunmi Ayomide Oyebode, who survived along with likely a second ape.

What a terrible loss of life for this beautiful young girl. Naive to the ways of the USA shitskins and it cost her life.

Unregistered
10-10-2022, 04:42 PM
This is what happens, and will happen time and time again as long as niggers are allowed to fiddle with Human technology. It is too dangerous for them.

Here is a short list of Human inventions that have resulted in death, violence, and destruction among the niggerkind:

Cars
Airplanes
Ships
Clean water (they use it to boil their children while they are still alive)
Cooking ranges
Ovens
Computers
Guns
Explosives
Knives
Bix nood (language of any niggerkind)
Heavy rocks
Forks
Deep fryers
Books
Fire
The wheel
Pens and pencils
Soap
Houses/apartments/condos

All of these things are detrimental to the negro, and it should be illegal for pickaninnies to operate or own any of those advanced mechanical devices. This is for their own protection, since as far as I can tell, niggers literally do not have survival instincts. I mean, they kill each other and their own offspring all the time, and they often make decisions that make their lives worse. I don't think it is just an issue with their low intelligence; there must be something genuinely defective or completely broken in what passes for their brains.

Unregistered
10-10-2022, 06:19 PM
Gods rest her soul. What's peculiar is that the nigger has a very Apefrican name, the kind that usually end up in Sweden. Poor girl probably was full of misguided ideas about niggers, and you know the nigger was thinking about muh dikking her too much to fly straight. A human tragedy, who the fuck would get in a plane with a nigger who doesn't understand the basic physics of velocity and lift?

Unregistered
10-11-2022, 01:08 AM
This is what happens, and will happen time and time again as long as niggers are allowed to fiddle with Human technology. It is too dangerous for them.

Here is a short list of Human inventions that have resulted in death, violence, and destruction among the niggerkind:

Cars
Airplanes
Ships
Cooking ranges
Ovens
Computers
Guns
Explosives
Knives
Heavy rocks
Forks
Deep fryers
Books
Fire
The wheel
Pens and pencils
Soap
Houses/apartments/condos

All of these things are detrimental to the negro, and it should be illegal for pickaninnies to operate or own any of those advanced mechanical devices. This is for their own protection, since as far as I can tell, niggers literally do not have survival instincts. I mean, they kill each other and their own offspring all the time, and they often make decisions that make their lives worse. I don't think it is just an issue with their low intelligence; there must be something genuinely defective or completely broken in what passes for their brains.

I have been saying for a long time that niggers should not be allowed to own or operate anything their own species didn't invent or is simply found in nature.
I would add clothing to the list.

tweakstick
10-11-2022, 03:25 AM
I have been saying for a long time that niggers should not be allowed to own or operate anything their own species didn't invent or is simply found in nature.
I would add clothing to the list.

Nope. I don't want to see naked niggers running around with their AIDS sticks, shit chutes, and snigglet launchers hanging out.

Of course I don't want to see niggers running around period anyway, but whatcha gonna do?

haywood
10-11-2022, 07:45 AM

Cars
Airplanes
Ships
Cooking ranges
Ovens
Computers
Guns
Explosives
Knives
Heavy rocks
Forks
Deep fryers
Books
Fire
The wheel
Pens and pencils
Soap
Houses/apartments/condos

The average IQ of 70 for the sub-saharan apefreakoon is the main reason!! That and an UNDEVELOPED frontal lobe!!

Unregistered
10-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Yugh. Ugly fat sheboon killed a pretty, but obviously stupid, blonde naive girl. Around blacks, never relax. Even if nigger is not armed, nigger is still very capable of killing you. Allowing a sheboon to touch a plane is same as going for a dive in shark pool during the feeding time.

Unregistered
10-13-2022, 02:16 AM
Nope. I don't want to see naked niggers running around with their AIDS sticks, shit chutes, and snigglet launchers hanging out.

Of course I don't want to see niggers running around period anyway, but whatcha gonna do?

By clothing, I meant apparel made out of refined fiber and woven into fabric material. Things invented by civilized cultures. Niggers should wear what their species figured out for themselves. Grass skirts, loin clothes made of rotten animal hide and accoutrements such as bones in the nose and curled into the wiry matted brillo fur atop their heads.

Niggers can't figure out how to wear real clothing anyway. Most of the time their dirty shit chutes are showing and the pants are so low as to be restricting when walking. Wearing pants incorrectly is a hazard to niggers as they can stumble or fall when trying to navigate a curb or stairs.

Unregistered
10-13-2022, 12:14 PM
Niggers can't figure out how to wear real clothing anyway. Most of the time their dirty shit chutes are showing and the pants are so low as to be restricting when walking. Wearing pants incorrectly is a hazard to niggers as they can stumble or fall when trying to navigate a curb or stairs.

Yeah, but if nigger bucks didn't wear their pants downlow, how would other bucks know that they were available for gay muh dikking?

How else is Mr. Billy Reuben supposed to let the others know that he wants monkeypox and AIDS?

https://i.imgur.com/aefAyIN.jpg

(As a side note, isn't it interesting how monkeypox got memoryholed by the media once reports of dogs and children with anal lesions and infections started appearing?)

Unregistered
10-13-2022, 01:53 PM
By clothing, I meant apparel made out of refined fiber and woven into fabric material. Things invented by civilized cultures. Niggers should wear what their species figured out for themselves. Grass skirts, loin clothes made of rotten animal hide and accoutrements such as bones in the nose and curled into the wiry matted brillo fur atop their heads.

Funny that you mention it. Niggers cant even wear human clothes properly. They bring shame to human clothing. And at the same time, in their Uga-buga brain, they actually are one of the biggest consumers of expensive, and horrible looking clothes. A nigger can wear clown sneakers costing 1000usd+ and jackets costing 3000usd+ as a "status" symbol (money given by taxgivers and shitkin-worshippers for saying Uga-buga in poor rhythm), and still look more ridiculous than it would look in its natural clothing of grass cloinloth.

https://metro.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/capture39.png

https://external-preview.redd.it/-_M9QImqSsXEIjOPCmLi6pPQ2YKl8FIwkY2enUoO8cU.jpg?wid th=785&auto=webp&a8abc177

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f0/a3/f9/f0a3f9c3981ea2c26d87b14000f982ea.jpg

https://i.etsystatic.com/16519170/r/il/0df368/2467928973/il_570xN.2467928973_n4vm.jpg

LUL

Truly niggers are, the worst abusers of human clothing. Put on your loinclothes you fucking clown-monkeys!