PDA

View Full Version : ' Miss Tree ' is not a mystery !

CoonsЯus
10-07-2022, 09:52 PM
So I'm in Miami on business and I'm driving along. I see a car parked up ahead and a giant half dressed sow, you know the typical monster variety, oozing fat and blubber, bending over to grab something from it's spookwagon. It's half exposed back and nigger ass revealed a giant tattoo which read Miss Tree. So I'm guessing the buck of the day that was tapping this disgusting berm of flab would be presented with a message - that's if the silly STD transmitting coon can read of course. ' Tree ' instantly reminded me of apes in the canopy. I smiled, laughed, re-swallowed my doughnut and continued on my pleasant white man's way !

Silly fucking niggers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-07-2022, 10:39 PM
So I'm in Miami on business and I'm driving along. I see a car parked up ahead and a giant half dressed sow, you know the typical monster variety, oozing fat and blubber, bending over to grab something from it's spookwagon. It's half exposed back and nigger ass revealed a giant tattoo which read Miss Tree. So I'm guessing the buck of the day that was tapping this disgusting berm of flab would be presented with a message - that's if the silly STD transmitting coon can read of course. ' Tree ' instantly reminded me of apes in the canopy. I smiled, laughed, re-swallowed my doughnut and continued on my pleasant white man's way !

Silly fucking niggers.

It should’ve said STD beneath it and pointed down.

Every time I see your profile pic I crack up because it reminds me of Diva’s photoshop with that nigger in a fishbowl and fried chiggun as bait :lol

haywood
10-08-2022, 08:03 AM

Silly fucking niggers.

Be careful in "Nigmami" parts of it are a NIGGER FUXATED $hi+h0le!! And it is filled with vile haiticoons!! I used to live in S. Florida and I would visit friends in Miami and I was always VIGILANT. I'm so glad that I live in N. Florida now in a YT area that is only 2% nigger, my neighbors support Trump and DeSantis and we ALL believe in the first and second Amendments. It is PARADISE and I say prayers of gratitude because Hurricane Ian missed us. My heart goes out to the people of Cape Coral and Fort Myers.

Tar Remover
10-27-2022, 12:04 PM
Niggers are truly a silly species of ape.